This product is available in five two-tone shades for infinite shade possibilities:
Because the colours look a bit off in the pan I tried making good swatches of them: left=left colour, middle=both colours mixed, right=right colour. I made the swatches quite intense, when applying it on your brows you will need less product. Before I begin applying brow powder, I always apply a little bit of eyeshadow base, Shadow Insurance in my case, on my brows to make the powder stay throughout the day. I mostly use the mixture of the colours for filling in empty parts in my brow and the left colour for the beginning of my brow. After applying I blend them a bit with a brow brush to make them less harsh and then I apply my Tweezerman browmousse.To finish it a little before and after, using the brow powder... As you can see I have a few gaps where my brow begins and this powder fills it in nicely without overdoing it. It's really easy to apply, I love using it.
The goods: lovely packaging, 2colours for 1price, natural/easy in application, lasts a very long time
The bads: expensive (20-25euros)
Apart from the price, there isn't anything I dislike about this product. You can buy it in several stores or online from her webshop. If you live in Belgium, like me, you either have to go to the Netherlands or you can also buy it from a Dutch website that I've found (I haven't bought from them, but they offer Paypal).
Do you use Anastasia brow products or products from other brands?
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at email@example.com.
- Online shopping haul with Becca and ELF
- Review By Terry Lumière Veloutée
- A nice fresh perfume...?
- Review Sigma pencil brush E30
- NOTD Essence I love Berlin 01 Love this City
- Perfume Fantasy by Britney Spears
- A very tiny haul
- NOTD Catrice Londen's Weather Forecast
- Review Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium ash/bro...
- Best brush for cream blush...?
- MUFE says no retouche!
- Quickview Paula's Choice Moisture Boost Daily Rest...
- Review Zia Men eye cream SPF15
- Review Sigma Small Angle SS266 / E65
- Strawberrynet 10% hair discount
- Quickview Shiseido The Skincare moisture relaxing ...
- NOTD Avon Matte Violetta
- Avon hauling time
- Review Benefit Dandelion Powder
- Review Nuxe Masque Frais Hydratant
- Review Caudalíe Vinoperfect Radiance serum
- Yesterday's shopping haul
- Online shopping tip: iHerb
- Never again: Chanel Beauté Initiale eye
- ▼ March (24)