So yeah, it says it's a mens eye cream but honestly - who cares? Skin care is unisex in my opinion. Cosmetics just invented "men's lines' to make more money out of it and men like the feeling that the line is specifically for them so they're not using a women's items or any pastel-like tubes/pots. This is spoken from a men's opinion, I have one wandering around the house and this is how they think?! Anyway, Zia is a natural brand that doesn't do animal testing and most products are reasonably priced. I like pump creams, they are the most hygienic and best in preserving ingredients. This pump contains 30g/1oz and that's a lot considering its price. Most eye creams only contain 10-15ml and are often highly priced. The orange colour doesn't appeal to me, but then again it's made to mens likings...
The product is very light, looks creamy at first but is more like a lotion. It has a light herbal scent that's pleasant. It sinks in really fast and leaves my skin moisturized. I do need quite a lot of it to get this effect (dry eye area as well), but because it sinks in fast this isn't a problem. I use about 2/3 of what I've put on my hand for one eye. I didn't notice my skin becoming brighter in my eye area. The SPF of 15 can be claimed, it contains the proper ingredients to this. The product also lasts quite a long time, I've been using it daily in the morning since september... 7 months wow so I'm thinking I'm almost through it :).
The goods: SPF, price, scent, sinks in fast, pump system, suitable for all skin types
The bads: need to use quite a lot, packaging isn't fancy
Overall, I really like this product. It's a good eye cream at a reasonable price with SPF. It doesn't irritate me and lasts a long time... Because of the texture, I think this is appropriate for all skin types. I recommend this one and hope I can still get my hands on it...!
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online shopping haul with Becca and ELF
- Review By Terry Lumière Veloutée
- A nice fresh perfume...?
- Review Sigma pencil brush E30
- NOTD Essence I love Berlin 01 Love this City
- Perfume Fantasy by Britney Spears
- A very tiny haul
- NOTD Catrice Londen's Weather Forecast
- Review Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium ash/bro...
- Best brush for cream blush...?
- MUFE says no retouche!
- Quickview Paula's Choice Moisture Boost Daily Rest...
- Review Zia Men eye cream SPF15
- Review Sigma Small Angle SS266 / E65
- Strawberrynet 10% hair discount
- Quickview Shiseido The Skincare moisture relaxing ...
- NOTD Avon Matte Violetta
- Avon hauling time
- Review Benefit Dandelion Powder
- Review Nuxe Masque Frais Hydratant
- Review Caudalíe Vinoperfect Radiance serum
- Yesterday's shopping haul
- Online shopping tip: iHerb
- Never again: Chanel Beauté Initiale eye
- ▼ March (24)