Wednesday 9 March 2011

Avon hauling time

Every other 2 months a new Avon haul pops up... I enjoy trying different things from their range, they have a lot to offer at mostly reasonable prices and some products are very good - I've already found some alltime-favourites.

I bought the Anew Lip Plump Conditioner with SPF, I've been meaning to buy this one for quite some time but I wanted to wait untill it was at a discount, I paid 6euros now. Then a foundation called Calming Effects in the lightest shade - my first Avon foundation to try, but again they were on a discount so I took a leap of faith. 3 polishes from their last released collection, the Matte ones in blue, purple and grey (there are 2 other colours available being red and black but they didn't intrigue me that much). And lastly 2 new mascaras to try, Supercurlious and Supermagnify - don't you just love those names?

In the skin and body department I didn't buy much this time: a new scent from Bubble Bath called Vanilla Peach that smells *again* divine... And their widely celebrated Pillow Mist, supposedly one of their bestselling products - we'll see :)

6 comments:

BeautyLoves said...

Pixi2woo op YT gebruikt vaak hun neutral palette, dat ziet er ook erg mooi uit!
Ben benieuwd naar die mascara!

PinkFairy said...

Erg leuke spulletjes

Gaby Fauchon said...

I didn't know Avon had matte nail polishes! And the Magnify mascara looks interesting, can't wait to see what you think of it (=

Evelien said...

Ben even gaan kijken naar haar video's, ik heb er al veel van haar gezien maar juist geen waar ze het in gebruikt. Het ziet er inderdaad erg mooi uit, in tegenstelling tot de promofoto in de catalogus (zoek die maar eens op, ziet er niet denderend uit). Ik heb een quad van Avon hun oogschaduw en ik was erg teleurgesteld in de kwaliteit ervan, daarom heb ik nooit andere oogschaduw gekocht maar misschien als dit palet eens in promotie staat dat ik het toch koop. Bedankt voor het idee.

Dankje Pinkfairy, make-up shoppen is altijd zo leuk...

Yes, they do Gaby. They were released in January I believe. I'm also really curious to their mascaras, at such a low price I hope they deliver some quality!

BeautyLoves said...

Nee inderdaad, op de website ziet de foto er niet super uit, maar als zij hem gebruikt denk ik toch altijd van: hmm, die wil ik hebben! :)

Evelien said...

Foto's kunnen misleidend zijn, maar ik hou het in de gaten als 'm in promo komt :) - dan zie je 'm hier wel voorbijzoeven...

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms