Monday, 14 March 2011
I bought this brush months ago, as you can see it's labeled with the old SS numbering, but has now been renamed into E65. I didn't have an eyebrow/angled liner brush before and I wanted to try a cheap one. I use this brush almost daily and it's a very convenient one...
Essential for the application of gel or cream eyeliner on the upper and lower lash line. This brush is also excellent for filling out the eyebrows. Synthetic bristles. Available for 9$.
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online shopping haul with Becca and ELF
- Review By Terry Lumière Veloutée
- A nice fresh perfume...?
- Review Sigma pencil brush E30
- NOTD Essence I love Berlin 01 Love this City
- Perfume Fantasy by Britney Spears
- A very tiny haul
- NOTD Catrice Londen's Weather Forecast
- Review Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium ash/bro...
- Best brush for cream blush...?
- MUFE says no retouche!
- Quickview Paula's Choice Moisture Boost Daily Rest...
- Review Zia Men eye cream SPF15
- Review Sigma Small Angle SS266 / E65
- Strawberrynet 10% hair discount
- Quickview Shiseido The Skincare moisture relaxing ...
- NOTD Avon Matte Violetta
- Avon hauling time
- Review Benefit Dandelion Powder
- Review Nuxe Masque Frais Hydratant
- Review Caudalíe Vinoperfect Radiance serum
- Yesterday's shopping haul
- Online shopping tip: iHerb
- Never again: Chanel Beauté Initiale eye
- ▼ March (24)
A'Squirrel Anastasia Avène Avon Barry M Batiste Becca Benefit Bio beauté Bioderma Biosilk Blistex Bobbi Brown Britney Spears Bronzer By Terry Catrice Caudalíe Cetaphil Chanel CHI Clarins Coastal Scents Dermalogica Dior ELF Elizabeth Arden Essence Essie Estée Lauder Etos Filorga GOSH Ici Paris XL John Frieda Joico Kipling L'Oreal La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier Liu Jo Louis Widmer Lush MAC Mario Badescu Maybelline MD Formulations Michael Todd MischaRocks MUFE Mylène NARS Nuxe Nyx OPI Pai Paula's Choice Pixi Rituals Rosebud Sanex Serge Lutens ShiKai Shiseido Shu Uemura Sigma SKII Sleek SUQQU Taaj Too Faced Trind Tweezerman Urban Decay VS Yves Rocher Zia Natural
Accesories Bath Blogsale Blush Body Care Brands Bronzer Brows Brushes Budget Celeb Looks Concealer EOTD Eyeliner Eyes Eyeshadow Face Fashion Favourite blogs Finished Foot care FOTD Foundation/TM Giveaway Goodiebox Hair Care Hand Care Handbag Haul Highlighter Lashes Lips Men's review Nail Care Never again News NOTD Online Shopping Perfume Personal Powder Primer Product praise Project Pan Quickview Review Skin Care Snapshots Stash Sun Care Tag Tested Tips n Tricks Tutorial VS Wishlist