The packaging is drop-dead-gorgeous and so it should be for its price (between 60-70euros, so try to catch it in discount when it's 30% off or so). The gold cap, the gold pump, the beautifull letters, the milk glass bottle - it's a picture perfect don't you think? The pump works easy in dispensing and you can also take it off to get the rest of the product out of it when it's getting empty. The bottle contains 30ml of product.
Initially I bought colour 3 natural beige (left) in the summer, but in the winter I need colour 2 flesh beige (right). Colour 2 is a very neutral colour that will suit most fair skin tones, I mostly have a hard time finding a colour that suits me and this does it perfectly! Colour 1 is called ultra fair and has a very pink undertone to it. There are a total of 8 shades available. As you can see it's well pigmented and provides a decent coverage in the swatches. It looks very liquid and creamy, but after blending it in, it leaves a more powdery finish. It also has a flowery scent to it, it's very light and doesn't disturb me but gives a nice touch to the luxurious feeling...
You can click on the pictures to enlarge them.
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online shopping haul with Becca and ELF
- Review By Terry Lumière Veloutée
- A nice fresh perfume...?
- Review Sigma pencil brush E30
- NOTD Essence I love Berlin 01 Love this City
- Perfume Fantasy by Britney Spears
- A very tiny haul
- NOTD Catrice Londen's Weather Forecast
- Review Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium ash/bro...
- Best brush for cream blush...?
- MUFE says no retouche!
- Quickview Paula's Choice Moisture Boost Daily Rest...
- Review Zia Men eye cream SPF15
- Review Sigma Small Angle SS266 / E65
- Strawberrynet 10% hair discount
- Quickview Shiseido The Skincare moisture relaxing ...
- NOTD Avon Matte Violetta
- Avon hauling time
- Review Benefit Dandelion Powder
- Review Nuxe Masque Frais Hydratant
- Review Caudalíe Vinoperfect Radiance serum
- Yesterday's shopping haul
- Online shopping tip: iHerb
- Never again: Chanel Beauté Initiale eye
- ▼ March (24)