Wednesday, 16 March 2011
Looking for a decent SPF moisturizer that suits my skin isn't an easy job. Lately I've bought a few Paula's Choice products and also some samples. I firstly tried her SPF 15 cream for dry skin which you can read about here, but totally disliked it. Not too long ago she released a new SPF cream, intented for normal to dry skin with SPF20. The higher the SPF, the more I'm willing to try it. I honestly recommend ordering samples from Paula's Choice as not all her products are great, which is why I bought a sample from this one that I've used two days in a row.
Innovative, soufflé-like cream texture to make your skin feel smooth while restoring moisture. Lightweight, satin finish never makes your skin look greasy. Antioxidant-rich formula to boost your skin's defenses and help resist signs of aging. Provides reliable anti-wrinkle protection with stabilized avobenzone. Ideal to prep your dry skin for makeup application. Available for 23,5euros.
The product has a thick and creamy texture, I wouldn't describe it as lightweight, it feels quite heavy when applying but it kind of melts and becomes lighter. What I immediately noticed was the scent, it has that typical sunscreen scent to it, it's not too powerfull so it's tolerable. Applying goes easily, at first it looks a bit greasy and feels sticky (which worked dissapointing) but after a few minutes (surprisingly) the cream has totally sunk in and leaves a nice matte canvas, perfect for makeup application. There's no white cast after applying. I'm considering purchasing this one and see how it goes in the long run. If you've tried it, let me know your thoughts...
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at email@example.com.
- Online shopping haul with Becca and ELF
- Review By Terry Lumière Veloutée
- A nice fresh perfume...?
- Review Sigma pencil brush E30
- NOTD Essence I love Berlin 01 Love this City
- Perfume Fantasy by Britney Spears
- A very tiny haul
- NOTD Catrice Londen's Weather Forecast
- Review Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium ash/bro...
- Best brush for cream blush...?
- MUFE says no retouche!
- Quickview Paula's Choice Moisture Boost Daily Rest...
- Review Zia Men eye cream SPF15
- Review Sigma Small Angle SS266 / E65
- Strawberrynet 10% hair discount
- Quickview Shiseido The Skincare moisture relaxing ...
- NOTD Avon Matte Violetta
- Avon hauling time
- Review Benefit Dandelion Powder
- Review Nuxe Masque Frais Hydratant
- Review Caudalíe Vinoperfect Radiance serum
- Yesterday's shopping haul
- Online shopping tip: iHerb
- Never again: Chanel Beauté Initiale eye
- ▼ March (24)
A'Squirrel Anastasia Avène Avon Barry M Batiste Becca Benefit Bio beauté Bioderma Biosilk Blistex Bobbi Brown Britney Spears Bronzer By Terry Catrice Caudalíe Cetaphil Chanel CHI Clarins Coastal Scents Dermalogica Dior ELF Elizabeth Arden Essence Essie Estée Lauder Etos Filorga GOSH Ici Paris XL John Frieda Joico Kipling L'Oreal La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier Liu Jo Louis Widmer Lush MAC Mario Badescu Maybelline MD Formulations Michael Todd MischaRocks MUFE Mylène NARS Nuxe Nyx OPI Pai Paula's Choice Pixi Rituals Rosebud Sanex Serge Lutens ShiKai Shiseido Shu Uemura Sigma SKII Sleek SUQQU Taaj Too Faced Trind Tweezerman Urban Decay VS Yves Rocher Zia Natural
Accesories Bath Blogsale Blush Body Care Brands Bronzer Brows Brushes Budget Celeb Looks Concealer EOTD Eyeliner Eyes Eyeshadow Face Fashion Favourite blogs Finished Foot care FOTD Foundation/TM Giveaway Goodiebox Hair Care Hand Care Handbag Haul Highlighter Lashes Lips Men's review Nail Care Never again News NOTD Online Shopping Perfume Personal Powder Primer Product praise Project Pan Quickview Review Skin Care Snapshots Stash Sun Care Tag Tested Tips n Tricks Tutorial VS Wishlist