Isn't the packaging gorgeous, combined with the green ribbon, how cute? Or at least I think so, ok, fair is fair it is a little bit overboard and too girly but I like it. The pink colour and the little so-called-stones in it, sometimes I can be a little girl and love it... Apart from the overboard packaging Britney also made a commercial for her perfume (for every one of her perfumes actually), which you can see below, it's as overboard as the packaging...
Fantasy is an eau de perfume, so its lasting time is longer and it's heavier than eau de toilettes, it's a rich scent indeed. When spraying this you only need a few sprays, don't put on too much. I mostly smell the lychee and kiwi at first, afterwards the cupcakes which are all very sweet... This is a sweetsweet and heavy scent at the same time and I love it! I mostly use it when it's colder/darker (winter-fall) because it's quite heavy. When the sun is shining I prefer a more fresh scent.This scent is available in various stores and can easily be purchased online, I bought mine from fragrancedirect and it costed me about 25-30euros for 100ml, which isn't much at all... I'm impressed with Britneys scent and may try her other perfumes in the future!
Have you tried one of her perfumes yet and which one?
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online shopping haul with Becca and ELF
- Review By Terry Lumière Veloutée
- A nice fresh perfume...?
- Review Sigma pencil brush E30
- NOTD Essence I love Berlin 01 Love this City
- Perfume Fantasy by Britney Spears
- A very tiny haul
- NOTD Catrice Londen's Weather Forecast
- Review Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium ash/bro...
- Best brush for cream blush...?
- MUFE says no retouche!
- Quickview Paula's Choice Moisture Boost Daily Rest...
- Review Zia Men eye cream SPF15
- Review Sigma Small Angle SS266 / E65
- Strawberrynet 10% hair discount
- Quickview Shiseido The Skincare moisture relaxing ...
- NOTD Avon Matte Violetta
- Avon hauling time
- Review Benefit Dandelion Powder
- Review Nuxe Masque Frais Hydratant
- Review Caudalíe Vinoperfect Radiance serum
- Yesterday's shopping haul
- Online shopping tip: iHerb
- Never again: Chanel Beauté Initiale eye
- ▼ March (24)