How beautifull is this bottle? Now serious, it screams "vanity" with the thicker bottom and little grapes on it (which are the key stones to their ingredients, so they claim). It comes with a dropper and has a beige colour. The product itself is very light and similar to a lotion. It feels refreshing on the skin and it has such a nice sweet scent. For using you need a few drops, it spreads easily and sinks in quite fast. Afterwards my skin already feels a bit moist, it does however leave a bit of a sticky feeling. This dissapears when you put a cream on top of it though.
I've used this for a couple of months and enjoyed it. It works great on sensitive skin and never stings, even though there's perfume in it. I mainly used it in the morning and found it really refreshing. I've noticed that, while using this, I had to use less of my cream as it already works moisturizing on your skin. It didn't clogg my pores at all, it has a very light texture and gets absorbed quickly. A few of my pigmentation spots appeared to be lighter, but it's hard to tell. I didn't think my skin looked more radiant than before? This serum is available in pharmacy stores and/or online. It retails for around 40-45euros for 30ml.
The goods: sweet scent, moisturizing, refreshing, works on sensitive skin, sinks in fast
The bads: higher price, no proof of radiance, not sure whether it works on spots
Overall this is an OK product. I enjoyed using it, but I don't think I will repurchase it again. It has some good points, but in comparison to its achievements I find the price a bit too high. A serum -for me- needs to be something more than just a refreshing pre-moisturizing substance... But, this one by Caudalíe has such a gorgeous packaging... I love looking at it!
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at email@example.com.
- Online shopping haul with Becca and ELF
- Review By Terry Lumière Veloutée
- A nice fresh perfume...?
- Review Sigma pencil brush E30
- NOTD Essence I love Berlin 01 Love this City
- Perfume Fantasy by Britney Spears
- A very tiny haul
- NOTD Catrice Londen's Weather Forecast
- Review Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium ash/bro...
- Best brush for cream blush...?
- MUFE says no retouche!
- Quickview Paula's Choice Moisture Boost Daily Rest...
- Review Zia Men eye cream SPF15
- Review Sigma Small Angle SS266 / E65
- Strawberrynet 10% hair discount
- Quickview Shiseido The Skincare moisture relaxing ...
- NOTD Avon Matte Violetta
- Avon hauling time
- Review Benefit Dandelion Powder
- Review Nuxe Masque Frais Hydratant
- Review Caudalíe Vinoperfect Radiance serum
- Yesterday's shopping haul
- Online shopping tip: iHerb
- Never again: Chanel Beauté Initiale eye
- ▼ March (24)