Tuesday, 21 June 2011
Today a new category, in this one I will regularly show you which products I have finished and whether I will repurchase them or not. Most of the products I use end up getting a review (check the link then for more information) but if there's one I haven't done and you'd like my opinion - just ask.
Starting on the left bottom:
Starting on the left bottom:
- Avon Naturals Deo cucumber & melon: an ok product and very budgetproof, but not worth repurchasing for me personally
- Avène Emulsion SPF50: a very nice sunscreen that's also waterresistant and has no problems with sensitive skin, I'm already on my 2nd tube and will do a review of this in the future
- Paula's Choice Resist Barrier Repair Moisturizer: a nice product, but doesn't fit my skin type, is more suited for normal skin - I end up using this as a serum underneath another moisturizer
- Paula's Choice Moisture Boost Hydrating Treatment Cream: this is such a nice moisturizer and to be honest, this is my 2nd tube that I have finished. You can also use this around your eye area. It's moisturizing but not sticky and sinks in fast. I will repurchase this again in the future and do a more elaborate review on it.
- Nuxe Masque Frais Hydratant: a nice mask that I mainly used as a night cream, maybe worth repurchasing but for now I have enough other masks that need to be finished
- Tweezerman BrowMousse: this is an amazing product and I'm on my 3rd one - pure love
- Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Eye Contour Cream: I got this on strawberrynet during a big eye cream sale, as it's really expensive, I enjoyed using it and liked it because it's really rich but it's overpriced
This may seem like a lot of products to have finished but it took me a few weeks to gather these. You can expect a seasonal update every few months. And now onto you: which ones have you recently finished?
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Random snapshots on a 'picture-afternoon'
- Review Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector ...
- Photoshop and what not to do...
- Avon makeup hauling
- NOTD Catrice Mona Lisa Is Staring Back
- Polish addict - present!
- Review Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical
- Finished Spring 2011
- Dilemma solved...
- Budget Review Catrice LE eye shadow highlighter in...
- Review Ici Paris XL Gentle nail polish remover
- LE Bronzer dilemma!
- Review Paula's Choice Resist Barrier Repair Moistu...
- When you lose something...
- Budget Review Avon Naturals Strawberry & Guava sho...
- Online shopping: perfume
- Budget review ELF Brightening Eye color in Brownst...
- Visagie Magazine
- NOTD Essie Lion Around
- Review Rituals Xiu Xi organic white lotus oil
- Strawberrynet order
- ▼ June (21)
A'Squirrel Anastasia Avène Avon Barry M Batiste Becca Benefit Bio beauté Bioderma Biosilk Blistex Bobbi Brown Britney Spears Bronzer By Terry Catrice Caudalíe Cetaphil Chanel CHI Clarins Coastal Scents Dermalogica Dior ELF Elizabeth Arden Essence Essie Estée Lauder Etos Filorga GOSH Ici Paris XL John Frieda Joico Kipling L'Oreal La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier Liu Jo Louis Widmer Lush MAC Mario Badescu Maybelline MD Formulations Michael Todd MischaRocks MUFE Mylène NARS Nuxe Nyx OPI Pai Paula's Choice Pixi Rituals Rosebud Sanex Serge Lutens ShiKai Shiseido Shu Uemura Sigma SKII Sleek SUQQU Taaj Too Faced Trind Tweezerman Urban Decay VS Yves Rocher Zia Natural
Accesories Bath Blogsale Blush Body Care Brands Bronzer Brows Brushes Budget Celeb Looks Concealer EOTD Eyeliner Eyes Eyeshadow Face Fashion Favourite blogs Finished Foot care FOTD Foundation/TM Giveaway Goodiebox Hair Care Hand Care Handbag Haul Highlighter Lashes Lips Men's review Nail Care Never again News NOTD Online Shopping Perfume Personal Powder Primer Product praise Project Pan Quickview Review Skin Care Snapshots Stash Sun Care Tag Tested Tips n Tricks Tutorial VS Wishlist