Tuesday 21 June 2011

Finished Spring 2011

Today a new category, in this one I will regularly show you which products I have finished and whether I will repurchase them or not. Most of the products I use end up getting a review (check the link then for more information) but if there's one I haven't done and you'd like my opinion - just ask.

Starting on the left bottom:
  • Avon Naturals Deo cucumber & melon: an ok product and very budgetproof, but not worth repurchasing for me personally

  • Avène Emulsion SPF50: a very nice sunscreen that's also waterresistant and has no problems with sensitive skin, I'm already on my 2nd tube and will do a review of this in the future

  • Paula's Choice Resist Barrier Repair Moisturizer: a nice product, but doesn't fit my skin type, is more suited for normal skin - I end up using this as a serum underneath another moisturizer

  • Paula's Choice Moisture Boost Hydrating Treatment Cream: this is such a nice moisturizer and to be honest, this is my 2nd tube that I have finished. You can also use this around your eye area. It's moisturizing but not sticky and sinks in fast. I will repurchase this again in the future and do a more elaborate review on it.

  • Nuxe Masque Frais Hydratant: a nice mask that I mainly used as a night cream, maybe worth repurchasing but for now I have enough other masks that need to be finished

  • Tweezerman BrowMousse: this is an amazing product and I'm on my 3rd one - pure love

  • Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Eye Contour Cream: I got this on strawberrynet during a big eye cream sale, as it's really expensive, I enjoyed using it and liked it because it's really rich but it's overpriced

This may seem like a lot of products to have finished but it took me a few weeks to gather these. You can expect a seasonal update every few months. And now onto you: which ones have you recently finished?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahah toevallig heb ik zelf zo een post komen binnenkort. Ergens aantonen dat we naast aankopen ook dingen opgebruiken he ;)
Trouwens dat Nuxe masker is goed maar ik heb nog iets beter gevonden. Sisley's express flower gel mask. Bijna niet te vergelijken qua resultaat, maar ik zie waarom mensen het zo geweldig vinden. Wel duur spijtig genoeg.
Die shiseido reeks is heel goed voor iets oudere alsook droge huid. Vooral wat rijker voor 's nachts want dan mag het al wat dikker zijn.
Plus we hebben nog geen rimpels dus het is wat verspilde moeite.

Evelien said...

Ja, opgebruiken is ook belangrijk. En zo zie je dat ik ze niet slechts enkele dagen test. Ik vind het echt niet leuk als mensen op enkele dagen een review neerzetten van een product. Och, en voor mn eigen geeft het ook wel een boost dat ik dringend nieuwe dingen mag kopen haha.

Sisley is inderdaad erg prijzig, maar ik zal het eens opzoeken en proberen een proefje te scoren. Anders moet je het online bestellen? Dan gaat er wel wat af normaal.

Ja, dat merkte ik meteen dat het een rijke reeks was. Erg goed voor in de winter, want dan kan mn huid het wel gebruiken of binnen een paar jaar als ze nog droger wordt... Ik koop de producten niet voor het rimpeleffect want nuja, dat bestaat toch niet, geen enkel product kan dat. Maar het is wel zo dat 'rimpelprudcten' per definitie rijke crèmes zijn en daarom vind ik ze wel erg interessant. En dat die rimpels nog lang mogen wegblijven, ik erger me nu al mateloos aan droogtelijntjes grrr - tja, toch een beetje ijdel dan zeker?

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms