Thursday 30 June 2011

Random snapshots on a 'picture-afternoon'

I always have Wednesdayafternoons free, which is a pure pleasure - but often ends up in doing errands and stuff... Nevertheless, I usually reserve this day to take my blogpictures in good daylight and while I was doing this I decided to take a couple of snapshots of my outfit and stuff...

My watch, which I got from my mum... Actually my beloved D&G-watch is just laying there because the battery died a few weeks ago and I hadn't had time to drop it into the store (annoying store that is so not convenient getting to). So I'm using this one as a replacement, it's one of those "buy this and you get a free watch" things. I'm guessing my mum has a ton of those stashed. It's good enough - for being a freebie but far from being stylish.

My cute little shiny stones earrings from Victoria which I love and wear very often. Victoria is a brand that's only available through demonstrations at someones home, but is pricequalitywise definitely ok. Their prices range from 10 to 100euros.

I'm a jeansgirl and wear it about 90% of the time... My current favourite is this one by Guess, it's a darker blue with lovely studs on it. In the future I want to try some Liu Jo and Levi's Curve, I've heard a lot of positive things on them and am keen on trying myself.

Lastly, my indoor ballet flats, so cute. I purchased them a year ago for about 10-15euros and wore them all summer and will do so again this summer. They are very comfortable and actually don't look that much like indoor flats. Once in a while I forget switching and leave the house with these on when I go to my mums or on an errand, luckily it's not that noticeable...


That's it for now :)

2 comments:

BeautyLoves said...

Leuke post, 't is een fijne afwisseling (en ik ben ook gewoon nieuwsgierig, haha).

Evelien said...

Ik denk dat iedereen wel nieuwsgierig is... En afwisseling is nooit slecht!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms