My watch, which I got from my mum... Actually my beloved D&G-watch is just laying there because the battery died a few weeks ago and I hadn't had time to drop it into the store (annoying store that is so not convenient getting to). So I'm using this one as a replacement, it's one of those "buy this and you get a free watch" things. I'm guessing my mum has a ton of those stashed. It's good enough - for being a freebie but far from being stylish.
My cute little shiny stones earrings from Victoria which I love and wear very often. Victoria is a brand that's only available through demonstrations at someones home, but is pricequalitywise definitely ok. Their prices range from 10 to 100euros.
I'm a jeansgirl and wear it about 90% of the time... My current favourite is this one by Guess, it's a darker blue with lovely studs on it. In the future I want to try some Liu Jo and Levi's Curve, I've heard a lot of positive things on them and am keen on trying myself.
Lastly, my indoor ballet flats, so cute. I purchased them a year ago for about 10-15euros and wore them all summer and will do so again this summer. They are very comfortable and actually don't look that much like indoor flats. Once in a while I forget switching and leave the house with these on when I go to my mums or on an errand, luckily it's not that noticeable...
That's it for now :)
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at email@example.com.
- Random snapshots on a 'picture-afternoon'
- Review Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector ...
- Photoshop and what not to do...
- Avon makeup hauling
- NOTD Catrice Mona Lisa Is Staring Back
- Polish addict - present!
- Review Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical
- Finished Spring 2011
- Dilemma solved...
- Budget Review Catrice LE eye shadow highlighter in...
- Review Ici Paris XL Gentle nail polish remover
- LE Bronzer dilemma!
- Review Paula's Choice Resist Barrier Repair Moistu...
- When you lose something...
- Budget Review Avon Naturals Strawberry & Guava sho...
- Online shopping: perfume
- Budget review ELF Brightening Eye color in Brownst...
- Visagie Magazine
- NOTD Essie Lion Around
- Review Rituals Xiu Xi organic white lotus oil
- Strawberrynet order
- ▼ June (21)