Wednesday 22 June 2011

Review Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical

So far I've already discussed 2 different Batiste shampoos and today we're at number 3. I bought my products on ASOS when it was a free shipping period, as I can't find them in a shop here and decided to try them all...

Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo with a deliciously exotic fragrance, revitalises greasy, dull and lifeless hair between washes. Instantly leaves your hair feeling clean, full of body and smelling beautiful. Quick and convenient to use wherever you are.

The fragrance to this one is my favourite amongst the ones I have used, it's indeed an exotic scent that instantly reminds me of an island and palm trees. I prefer this one much more than the so-raved-about-pink-blush-version. This scent is fresher and just suits me better. With usage this shampoo works just as well as the others. But it also leaves a white cast so combing is necessary if you don't want to turn out grey... I mainly use this on my fringe, but I've also used it on my entire hair when I was short on time - works like a charm.

Dry shampoo is one of these things that I must have laying around the house - just in case and Batiste suits my needs: it does its job, doesn't cost much and delivers a nice scent. This tropical version pleasantly surprised me with its scent and I will surely repurchase this one, a recommended product!

4 comments:

PinkFairy said...

Ik heb deze ook! Sinds kort, heb hem nog maar 1x geprobeerd en was er gelijk weg van. Alleen bij mij was er niks wits na gebruik, maar misschien valt het meer op donker haar op.

Evelien said...

Zalige geur mmm. Ja, het is inderdaad enkel bij donker haar. Ik ben ook blond en lichtbruin geweest en dan zie je het amper. Maar nu met donkerbruin haar wel, gewoon goed uitborstelen en het is ok.

BeautyLoves said...

Ik kom net van het Kruidvat: de Original en de Blush hebben ze fullsize en nu zijn er mini's van Original, Blush en Tropical aan €1,99! Just a tip :)

Evelien said...

Ah, super, bedankt voor de tip :). Dan spring ik eens binnen of ze 'm in mijn kruidvat ook hebben.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms