Thursday 9 June 2011

Budget Review Avon Naturals Strawberry & Guava shower gel

Quite some time ago I talked about the body spray from this range, all of this range's products are priced at around 3euros. For this price you get a 200ml shower gel that is as red as the strawberries on the picture...

A fruity infusion of ripe, juicy strawberry & exotic guava.
Gently cleanses, leaving skin feeling refreshed.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER/EAU , SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE , GLYCERIN , COCAMIDE MEA , SODIUM, CHLORIDE , PARFUM/FRAGRANCE , POLYSORBATE 20 , COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, FRAGARIA VESCA (STRAWBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT , PSIDIUM GUAJAVA FRUIT EXTRACT , DISODIUM EDTA , PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, PHOSPHORIC ACID , METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE

Packaging is simple and easy to open. You mostly smell the strawberries in this one and it's almost over the top sweet. The gel cleanses easily and foams up well, leaving my skin refreshed. It isn't particular moisturizing (one of the main ingredients is SLS, known for its cleansing properties but it also works drying) so I advice to use a cream afterwards. To sum it up this is a decent and good shower gel if you're fond of the scent, but don't expect wonders from it - it is a basic product.

2 comments:

BeautyLoves said...

Denk wel dat de geur mijn smaak is!

Evelien said...

Lekker zoet mmm :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms