Monday 27 June 2011

Avon makeup hauling

Yes, my recent Avon order came in and I was quite excited about this one as I ordered some new released makeup items... along with a few other things.

For starters I ordered the pursespray from Pur Blanca EDT. I've had my eye on this EDT for some time, but because you don't know how it smells - you don't order it. Now there was a discount on the pursesprays so I took my chance. Next to it, their newest flexible hair spray in a gorgeous pink-purple packaging. I've tried hair sprays from them in the past and they were quite good.

In the lip department I bought their Pro-to-go in the colour Babylips, which is gorgeous. I really enjoy the packaging of this lipstick, very convenient. Underneath is their new released Glazewear and I opted for the colour Peach Silk. Again this one has nice packaging, maybe a little too tacky?!

And lastly, one of their new eyequads. Avon has has these True Colour quads for some time (which look a lot like the Chanel ones) but now there are 2 new colours available, this one called Cocoa Dreams and another one that has a lot of blue in it... I immediately loved this quad & when I browsed the net I found Pixiwoo also used it in a tutorial so I was sold - nude colours, yes please!

And again in close-up. All colours are more satinlike with a bit of shimmer. I'm excited to see how they work on the lid.

That's it for now, feel free to share you recent purchases...!

2 comments:

BeautyLoves said...

Mooie oogschaduw! Heeft inderdaad wat weg van Chanel :)

Evelien said...

Ja he, hopelijk in gebruik ook :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms