Friday 24 June 2011

NOTD Catrice Mona Lisa Is Staring Back

When I first heard about Catrice launching a nude line I couldn't help myself and was super excited. I love nudes, so I didn't hesitate and bought them all after their release... And off course, from time to time, I like to share one with you all.

Todays one is a very special polish. It's a beige colour that has tiny golden microshimmers in it. It's only visible in certain lighting, look closely at the bottle and you'll see what I mean... Putting this on my nails was easy, I used 2 light layers and I was surprised at the amount of coverage the polish provided. Looking at the bottle I had expected a more watery version, but this one is quite creamy and doesn't leave any streaks. The colour on my nails is as lovely as in the bottle: a gorgeous beige with lots of microshimmers in it, mostly visible in sunlight. After a few days a tiny tipwear shows up, as always.



To sum it up: a lovely nude polish that colourwise reminds me a lot of Essie, I highly recommend this one if you're into nudes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky you, the formula of mine is absolutely terrible!

beautifulsnow.wordpress.com

Evelien said...

Really? That's a bit odd... I hope you have better luck with their other polishes.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms