Monday 20 June 2011

Dilemma solved...

Last week I told you about my dilemma and as I said, I went off to purchase one of them...

And I chose the Chanel one... After swatching them on my hand and face I found the Aurora from Dior too glittery. I don't mind a bit of highlighting effect but it was a bit too much for me. This one from Chanel also has some glitters but less noticeable. I like that it's more subtle.


The velvet pouch and packaging is so gorgeous... I love luxurious items!


And then, the powder itself. On picture the tiny glitters don't show up but they are definitely there and visible in real life. It's a very light bronzer, perfect for my skin. It also has a pink stripe that can be used as a blush, very versatile. It's pricey, like all Chanel products, but sometimes I just like to spoil myself :). As for now, I'm in love with this product and I hope that with continued use my feelings will remain the same...

2 comments:

BeautyLoves said...

Goede keuze! :)

Evelien said...

Bedankt :), hij ziet er zo mooi uit he, durf m amper aanraken haha.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms