Thursday 16 June 2011

Review Ici Paris XL Gentle nail polish remover

A couple of months ago Ici Paris XL released their own houseline containing skin care and also hand/nail care. Coincidence had it that around that time I had finished my Trind remover. The downside is that Trind isn't easy available in Belgium, only through online shopping (or paying a visit to the Netherlands). Add this up and safe to say I was eager to try this new polish remover...

One of the main reasons I opted for this one is that it's aceton free. Aceton is often used in polish removers but it works really drying on your nails, so I would always advise using one without. The product contains 125ml and costs about 4,5euros. Packaging is really simple, I don't expect much from polish remover you know...

The product has a better scent than most polish removers, I smell a bit of roses in it - definitely a plus. The dispenser has a tiny hole and is easy in usage. I use one cotton pad per hand, which works fine. It removes easily. A tiny downside is that my nails afterwards look more dry compared to Trind remover.

The goods: price, scent, easily available, removes easily

The bads: a bit drying

Overall a good product, especially considering its price. Just keep in mind that after removing your nails need a little bit of extra care.

2 comments:

BeautyLoves said...

Ik vind hem erg goed! Zeker de geur is een pluspunt.

Evelien said...

Ja, remover stinkt nogal vaak he :D

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms