Thursday 23 June 2011

Polish addict - present!

When I noticed Catrice polishes were on sale (2 for 4euros) I couldn't help myself and popped into the local store to check which colours I didn't have yet and wanted badly...

I only opted for summer colours, lighter shades and got: 140 Let's Mauve On, a purple-lilac colour with a little shimmer in it and 160 Sweets For My Sweets, a pink with a purple shine. I think both colours fit the concept 'summer' really well and let's face it, at 2euros a piece it's hard to resist. I also checked the Essence polishes, as they recently released a few new things and I believe this is one of them: a silvery sparkling top coat, perfect for nail art or spicing up a regular polish. This one costed 1,8euros. It's also available in a dark purple colour.

Once again, happy with my purchases and can't wait to try them on my nails... Ohw, I love polishes!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great haul ^^

BeautyLoves said...

Voor 2 euro per stuk kan je niet sukkelen, zeggen we hier :)

sus en wis said...

't Zijn mooie kleurtjes voor geen geld! :D

Evelien said...

Thanks rock-or-not, it doesn't always have to be massive!

Nee, dat is helemaal waar. Ik denk dat ik ondertussen al het merendeel van de collectie heb haha.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms