The beauty blender: yes, indeed, I gave in to the hype and bought one. The argument that won me over is that it's supposed to be fantastic for dry skin and be amazing against dry patches. Well, I'm curious to see whether I'll love this more than my beloved F80 Sigma...
An EOS-egg-lipbalm. I've always found these little ones so cute and just wanted to have at least one of them. It's adorable. Initially I wanted the scent Honeysuckle, but they were sold out so I opted for this Summer Fruit one instead. I love buying lip balms and use them all the time...
Recently I have been on the lookout for more and better brushes and this is one of a few orders that I have coming. I was doubting between ordering the bigger powder blush 001 but since I already have a big powder brush on its way I decided to go for this blusher one instead. Plus the fact that it's made of squirrel hair appeals to me... Rouge Bunny Rouge is a luxurious brand with gorgeous packaging and well, gorgeous products. I'm keen on trying more from this brand, as this brush looks/feels very promising. Tiny remark is that RBR isn't the cheapest brand * sadly.
Edward Bess is another one of those brands that is hard to get and not that known, but it's once again very luxurious. Edward Bess is a male makeupartist and also has a few nice videos on his homesite. A few of his products are highly praised and this bronzer is one of them... I bought it in the lightest shade, which is Daydream. This brands pricing is about the same as RBR above.
I hope you enjoyed my little expensive shopping spree... I'm glad I had the 10% off coupon - I don't mind getting more of these. I hope all of these turn out to be favourites of mine!
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NOTD Barry M Peach Melba
- Avon - here we are again
- Review Estée Lauder Vérité special eyecare
- Online shopping haul - guilty
- Product Praise Rituals Ginkgo's Secret hand balm
- NOTD Catrice Lavenderlicious - Wonderland collecti...
- Never again Avon superCurlacious mascara
- Review Mylène NutriCare hair mask
- Barry M Instant Nail Effects
- EOTD with Avon Cocoa Dreams
- In with the new
- Oh so special: should or shouldn't?
- In & out : lay-out
- Loving my new blouse...
- NOTD Catrice Dance Like A Prima Ballerina
- Company store haul
- A men's review: Paul's Choice skin balancing daily...
- Review Avène very high protection SPF50+ emulsion
- Let's do something crazy: 1-year make up
- The A'Squirrel brushes' entering!
- Product Praise Clarins Sun Eye Contour Care SPF30
- Something I heard the other day about brushes...
- Zuneta order revealed!
- My Zuneta order - guess what?!
- ▼ July (24)