Now, more importantly are the results. The mascara indeed gives you a nice curl, it does its name honor. It also gives some length and a little bit of volume. But, however, I found that it clumps easily and is tricky to apply plus there's some wearoff during the day. It dries really fast, so be quick when putting on more layers. Afterwards my lashes do feel stiffer than when using other mascaras - the dryness is also visible in the last picture. Personally I'm not a fan of this mascara. I don't like to hassle too much with application and I'm more fond of natural looking lashes - this one easily gives a spidereffect and I do NOT want that.
The goods: price, sleek packaging, gives nice curl, gives length
The bads: clumps easily, tricky application, makes lashes stiff, dries fast, wearoff during the day
Overall I do not like this mascara and will not continue to use it. I wouldn't recommend it either because of all the cons to it. If you're looking for a nice curl in a mascara, my advice is to use a decent eyelash curler and seek elsewhere for a mascara. Nevertheless Avon has a few great mascaras and their reviews will follow...
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NOTD Barry M Peach Melba
- Avon - here we are again
- Review Estée Lauder Vérité special eyecare
- Online shopping haul - guilty
- Product Praise Rituals Ginkgo's Secret hand balm
- NOTD Catrice Lavenderlicious - Wonderland collecti...
- Never again Avon superCurlacious mascara
- Review Mylène NutriCare hair mask
- Barry M Instant Nail Effects
- EOTD with Avon Cocoa Dreams
- In with the new
- Oh so special: should or shouldn't?
- In & out : lay-out
- Loving my new blouse...
- NOTD Catrice Dance Like A Prima Ballerina
- Company store haul
- A men's review: Paul's Choice skin balancing daily...
- Review Avène very high protection SPF50+ emulsion
- Let's do something crazy: 1-year make up
- The A'Squirrel brushes' entering!
- Product Praise Clarins Sun Eye Contour Care SPF30
- Something I heard the other day about brushes...
- Zuneta order revealed!
- My Zuneta order - guess what?!
- ▼ July (24)