Hydrates the hair and provides shine to it.
The perfect boost for dry brittle damaged hair. 50ml bottle
It's a jar, I don't like jars (see hygiene - putting your fingers in it) - point of negative number one. It's 50ml - how incredible tiny is this thing? It costs 9euros which is ok and if you multiple it, it isn't that much in comparison to more high end brands such as Joico, Kerastase etc... I'm guessing I'll be getting 5-6 usages out of it.
But there are also numerous positives, do not get me wrong. For starters it has a really nice scent, a bit floral and whilst sniffing the jar it may appear very strong - once applied it smells lovely. It has the texture of a light cream and spreads easily. It's adviced to leave it in for 3 minutes, but I usually take 5. Afterwards my hair feels softer already. I never have problems combing my hair so I can't comment on that part. Drying goes easily and it leaves my hair smooth, without frizz and doesn't weigh it down. The next few days my hair continues to feel soft and stays better in place. It makes it look healthy - isn't that what we all want, glowing healthy hair?
The goods: fresh scent, leaves hair soft, no frizz, doesn't weigh it down, easy modelling
The bads: small jar, it's a jar
Overall I enjoy using this product and will probably end up repurchasing this. I love how it makes my hair look and feel. It's a shame that it's a jar and so small - but I can overcome these negatives. I definitely recommend this for using to switch up your hair routine from time to time or when your hair needs a boost such as in the winter.
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NOTD Barry M Peach Melba
- Avon - here we are again
- Review Estée Lauder Vérité special eyecare
- Online shopping haul - guilty
- Product Praise Rituals Ginkgo's Secret hand balm
- NOTD Catrice Lavenderlicious - Wonderland collecti...
- Never again Avon superCurlacious mascara
- Review Mylène NutriCare hair mask
- Barry M Instant Nail Effects
- EOTD with Avon Cocoa Dreams
- In with the new
- Oh so special: should or shouldn't?
- In & out : lay-out
- Loving my new blouse...
- NOTD Catrice Dance Like A Prima Ballerina
- Company store haul
- A men's review: Paul's Choice skin balancing daily...
- Review Avène very high protection SPF50+ emulsion
- Let's do something crazy: 1-year make up
- The A'Squirrel brushes' entering!
- Product Praise Clarins Sun Eye Contour Care SPF30
- Something I heard the other day about brushes...
- Zuneta order revealed!
- My Zuneta order - guess what?!
- ▼ July (24)