Lastly I used Diorshow Iconic mascara on my upper lashes and as an eyeliner the Velvet Touch Liner from Gosh in the colour Brown (I always do half a line as I have quite big eyes in case you're wondering - it suits me better).
I'm eager to try the darker brown colour and hope I won't be disappointed. I'll do a review with proper swatches of the quad soon. Have you tried any Avon quads and what are your thoughts on them?
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at email@example.com.
- NOTD Barry M Peach Melba
- Avon - here we are again
- Review Estée Lauder Vérité special eyecare
- Online shopping haul - guilty
- Product Praise Rituals Ginkgo's Secret hand balm
- NOTD Catrice Lavenderlicious - Wonderland collecti...
- Never again Avon superCurlacious mascara
- Review Mylène NutriCare hair mask
- Barry M Instant Nail Effects
- EOTD with Avon Cocoa Dreams
- In with the new
- Oh so special: should or shouldn't?
- In & out : lay-out
- Loving my new blouse...
- NOTD Catrice Dance Like A Prima Ballerina
- Company store haul
- A men's review: Paul's Choice skin balancing daily...
- Review Avène very high protection SPF50+ emulsion
- Let's do something crazy: 1-year make up
- The A'Squirrel brushes' entering!
- Product Praise Clarins Sun Eye Contour Care SPF30
- Something I heard the other day about brushes...
- Zuneta order revealed!
- My Zuneta order - guess what?!
- ▼ July (24)