Yes, it does! Especially since this brush above wasn't the one I was talking about... Nevertheless it IS a funny brush but one that I would not use for make-up. For real now: I purchased them from their homepage, they offer a flat shipping rate of 10$ and after 1,5weeks of purchasing they arrived. Here you can see the real ones:
I got the Pure Squirrel Large Powder Brush to use for finishing powder and the Pure Squirrel Eyeshadow Brush to use for blending, alltogether for a total of 62$, with shipping. There's also a blush brush and a contour brush available from the same line. Ever since I bought my SUQQU brush I've been on the lookout for likewise brushes in softness but lower pricing and believe me, these definitely make the cut!! The softest brushes are made of (grey) squirrel hair, keep that in mind while you're on the lookout. These are heavenly soft and so gentle. They don't appear very dense, but I'll have to see how they work with application.
They have a long and light handle with the brands name on them. The bristles go from light to dark at the ends and like I said they are heavenly soft - have I already mentioned how soft they are??? I'm SOOO happy I gave in and purchased them, can't wait to fully try them and put up a review...
If you know this brand, share your thoughts! Or if you don't, you can also share them :)
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at email@example.com.
- NOTD Barry M Peach Melba
- Avon - here we are again
- Review Estée Lauder Vérité special eyecare
- Online shopping haul - guilty
- Product Praise Rituals Ginkgo's Secret hand balm
- NOTD Catrice Lavenderlicious - Wonderland collecti...
- Never again Avon superCurlacious mascara
- Review Mylène NutriCare hair mask
- Barry M Instant Nail Effects
- EOTD with Avon Cocoa Dreams
- In with the new
- Oh so special: should or shouldn't?
- In & out : lay-out
- Loving my new blouse...
- NOTD Catrice Dance Like A Prima Ballerina
- Company store haul
- A men's review: Paul's Choice skin balancing daily...
- Review Avène very high protection SPF50+ emulsion
- Let's do something crazy: 1-year make up
- The A'Squirrel brushes' entering!
- Product Praise Clarins Sun Eye Contour Care SPF30
- Something I heard the other day about brushes...
- Zuneta order revealed!
- My Zuneta order - guess what?!
- ▼ July (24)