There were so many items I wanted and I had a hard time choosing, putting a few things back and forth in my basket but I ended up with this bunch and am most pleased.
Skincarewise I only bought a few things:
*EL the Perfectionist CP serum 50ml: I bought the smaller version half a year ago and it is such a lovely product, a great but expensive serum - I'll be doing a review on this one soon.
*EL Resilience Lift Extreme: this is actually a mask but I also bought a copy a few months ago and have been using it as a night cream, again I'm loving it.
*Tri-Aktiline filler: this is a serum which I was curious about, it's likewise to EL Idealist with silicones for filling up fine lines - it is by no means only intented for older women. It provides some good antioxidants and I'm eager to try and see how it works.
*Jo Malone perfume in orange blossom: the last couple of months I've been regularly browsing his perfume site and I had my heart set on going to London and trying the different fragrances. But after some browsing around I found that the company store also had a few of them so as soon as I got there I took a sniff. There were only a few scents available and I bought the smaller version of this scent. Their fragrances are quite expensive, hopefully I'll find it worth the while.
*MAC lip erase: a lip erase has also been on my wish list for some time, this colour is "dim" and was part of a limited collection
*MAC chromagraphic pencil NW25: again, this was also on my wishlist but in the lighter shade NW15 which they sadly didn't offer so I got this one as it's ok for matching my summer skin. In the winter I do need the lighter shade. I've already used it yesterday and what can I say, I love this product!!
And lastly, skin finishes and blushes... starting left top:
*mineralize skinfinish natural in light-medium: I've heard so many great positive things about this product that I couldn't leave it there
*mineralize skinfinish light-meidum/natural&shimmer: I've been meaning to get this one but for some reason never did and now I scored it for only 4euros - it was the last one left, lucky me
*blush peaches: shame on me as I didn't have a peachy blush yet, I swatched this one and decided I had to have it - simple as that
*mineralize blush warm soul: this is one of my purchases that I kept contemplating about, it's a mauve-dusty-rose colour and quite special
Ok, that was it... I had a great time and am most pleased about my purchases!
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at email@example.com.
- NOTD Barry M Peach Melba
- Avon - here we are again
- Review Estée Lauder Vérité special eyecare
- Online shopping haul - guilty
- Product Praise Rituals Ginkgo's Secret hand balm
- NOTD Catrice Lavenderlicious - Wonderland collecti...
- Never again Avon superCurlacious mascara
- Review Mylène NutriCare hair mask
- Barry M Instant Nail Effects
- EOTD with Avon Cocoa Dreams
- In with the new
- Oh so special: should or shouldn't?
- In & out : lay-out
- Loving my new blouse...
- NOTD Catrice Dance Like A Prima Ballerina
- Company store haul
- A men's review: Paul's Choice skin balancing daily...
- Review Avène very high protection SPF50+ emulsion
- Let's do something crazy: 1-year make up
- The A'Squirrel brushes' entering!
- Product Praise Clarins Sun Eye Contour Care SPF30
- Something I heard the other day about brushes...
- Zuneta order revealed!
- My Zuneta order - guess what?!
- ▼ July (24)