Tuesday, 25 January 2011
Yet another Sigma brush, this time the Eye shading brush called E55 with natural bristles. I've been using this one for half a year now and still enjoy using it... Defintely one of their better brushes as well.
Soft and dense with a rounded finish. Can be used to apply pressed or loose eye shadows and pigments. Ideal to build intense color on the eyelid. Natural bristles.
I mainly use this brush for colors on my eyelid or highlighting my eyebrows or inner corner of my eyes, it's a decent brush for these 3 jobs. It picks up the color nicely and lets you build up the intensity as much as you want. I've already washed it a lot and the bristles dry easily and stay in shape. The bristles are soft and still very dense, which makes this a good brush in my eyes.
It costs 9$ on the Sigma website, this is called the short shader. It's also available in the large shader version and medium angled shader version, with the same kind of bristles. I'm definitely interested in purchasing the other 2 versions of this brush, because I like this one a lot. Cheap and effective brushes, what more can we ask for?
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm
- Avon haul & a little sale
- Review Estée Lauder Intense softening lotion
- Feelunique haul
- Review Sigma -short- eye shading brush E55
- Review Mario Badescu Vitamin C serum
- Godiva, hello multiple usage!
- A different kind of hauling!
- Review Avon senses Enchanted shower crème
- Mylène haul
- Beautypedia - free!
- Loving a discount haul
- Review Avon Supershock eyeliner - bronze
- Award, who, me?
- Review Cetaphil cleanser
- Budget Review Yves Rocher shower gel - florida ora...
- I won, I won, I won - did I mention I won?
- Never again: Sigma small stippling brush SS188 or ...
- The first haul of the new year :)
- Budget Review Sanex Dermo sensitive roll-on
- Happy new year!
- ▼ January (21)
A'Squirrel Anastasia Avène Avon Barry M Batiste Becca Benefit Bio beauté Bioderma Biosilk Blistex Bobbi Brown Britney Spears Bronzer By Terry Catrice Caudalíe Cetaphil Chanel CHI Clarins Coastal Scents Dermalogica Dior ELF Elizabeth Arden Essence Essie Estée Lauder Etos Filorga GOSH Ici Paris XL John Frieda Joico Kipling L'Oreal La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier Liu Jo Louis Widmer Lush MAC Mario Badescu Maybelline MD Formulations Michael Todd MischaRocks MUFE Mylène NARS Nuxe Nyx OPI Pai Paula's Choice Pixi Rituals Rosebud Sanex Serge Lutens ShiKai Shiseido Shu Uemura Sigma SKII Sleek SUQQU Taaj Too Faced Trind Tweezerman Urban Decay VS Yves Rocher Zia Natural
Accesories Bath Blogsale Blush Body Care Brands Bronzer Brows Brushes Budget Celeb Looks Concealer EOTD Eyeliner Eyes Eyeshadow Face Fashion Favourite blogs Finished Foot care FOTD Foundation/TM Giveaway Goodiebox Hair Care Hand Care Handbag Haul Highlighter Lashes Lips Men's review Nail Care Never again News NOTD Online Shopping Perfume Personal Powder Primer Product praise Project Pan Quickview Review Skin Care Snapshots Stash Sun Care Tag Tested Tips n Tricks Tutorial VS Wishlist