Monday 6 December 2010

Project X Pan update

A while back, 2-3 weeks or so, I started my Project X Pan and it's time for an update, girls...

Out:
La Roche Posay Anthelios XL 50+
SKII Treatment Essence
Nuxe Nirvanesque Eye Cream
Avène Lait Demaquillant

Chanel Beauté Initial Eye
Filorga Meso + Serum
Louis Widmer Eye Cream
Dermalogica Precleanse

Still in:
Nuxe Creme Fraiche
Avon Brightening Hand Cream
Badewelt Roses
Avon Foot Works Cherry Ice Lotion
Avon Foot Works Brown Sugar Cream

Safe to say I've been a very good girl and finished lots of products. The ones still in it are also on their last bits. I haven't bought anything in this period and I'm very proud of myself, my boyfriend included. Tonight I'm going to a Mylene evening and I'll be sure to score some nice products there!!

5 comments:

BeautyLoves said...

Wow, dat gaat goed! Ik sukkel nog met de laatste producten zoals body lotion, duurt wat langer dan ik dacht :)

Anonymous said...

Goed bezig!!

beckiangel44 said...

ooo well done!xo

Evelien said...

Kan ik mij inbeelden ja, ik kom er ook eeuwen mee toe. Vandaar dat ik er geen had ingezet, heb er ook bewust geen meer bijgekocht de laatste maanden.

Evelien said...

Thanks becki, trying my best!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms