Wednesday 8 December 2010

Review Sigma Large Powder Brush F30

Quite a long time -summertime- ago I purchased some Sigma brushes and told you reviews were coming up. I've already talked about my favourite brush from them and it still is. But sorry, I'm kinda slow and recently it hit me that I hadn't done the rest of them yet so I'm working on it. We'll start with the biggest boy of them all...

Very dense with a rounded top. Ideal to apply powder products on face and body. Natural bristles. (16$ on Sigma webshop)

I bought this brush to use as a finishing brush with setting/finish powder, an allover face brush. I like the look of Sigma brushes, with the black and silver. The handle of the brush is quite long and the bristles are thick and soft.

The last few months I've been using it along with my setting powder and I'm quite fond of it. It's soft enough to sweep around your face and it doesn't sting. It sheds occasionally but not too much to disturb me, which is often said from Sigma brushes - and true but not for all -! It's not the easiest brush to clean because it's quite big, I mostly use my brush cleanser with it and they team up great.

Overall a nice brush considering its price and recommendable if you want a budgettary good brush.

4 comments:

Steph1990 said...

I've never actually tried Sigma brushes... I'm thinking I really should though... I hear such great reviews about them. This one looks really good.
Have you had any problems with shedding?
xx

sus en wis said...

Ik heb nog geen Sigma kwasten geprobeerd maar deze ziet er wel zacht uit!

BeautyLoves said...

Deze ziet er inderdaad wel erg goed uit! Lijkt me gemakkelijk om je gezicht af te poederen. Ik gebruik daar mijn kabuki voor, maar deze zou daar ook perfect voor passen.

Evelien said...

Steph: some of them are good indeed but not all of them sadly, the stippling brushes and the eye blending brushes are not great at all and are not on my recommend list but a review of those is also coming up. This large powder brush and the flat top kabuki are brushes I recommend and I use daily.

Eva: ja, dat is 'm inderdaad maar duurdere kwasten (Shu Uemura bv) zijn nog zachter, er zit een kwaliteitsverschil in uiteraard - hoewel de kwast erg zacht is voor zijn prijs dus de moeite

Perfectly: ik heb ook een kabuki maar gebruik die zelden tot nooit, ik vind deze zoveel handiger door het lange handvat en hij is ook vrij breed, breder dan een kabuki - MAC heeft deze ook maar ken de nummer niet :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms