Wednesday, 8 December 2010
Quite a long time -summertime- ago I purchased some Sigma brushes and told you reviews were coming up. I've already talked about my favourite brush from them and it still is. But sorry, I'm kinda slow and recently it hit me that I hadn't done the rest of them yet so I'm working on it. We'll start with the biggest boy of them all...
Very dense with a rounded top. Ideal to apply powder products on face and body. Natural bristles. (16$ on Sigma webshop)
I bought this brush to use as a finishing brush with setting/finish powder, an allover face brush. I like the look of Sigma brushes, with the black and silver. The handle of the brush is quite long and the bristles are thick and soft.
The last few months I've been using it along with my setting powder and I'm quite fond of it. It's soft enough to sweep around your face and it doesn't sting. It sheds occasionally but not too much to disturb me, which is often said from Sigma brushes - and true but not for all -! It's not the easiest brush to clean because it's quite big, I mostly use my brush cleanser with it and they team up great.
Overall a nice brush considering its price and recommendable if you want a budgettary good brush.
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ► 2011 (222)
- I love... a tiny haul!
- Product Praise Too Faced Shadow insurance
- Christmas presents
- Review Avon Foot Works Vanilla Brown Sugar Foot Cr...
- My bedside box
- Merry Christmas!
- Online shopping haulllll
- Review Sigma Tapered Blending Brush E40
- How to working look
- Snow and a dogs tale
- New hairdo!
- NOTD Avon Pink Radiance
- Avon haul
- Review Filorga Meso + Serum
- Coastal Scents discount, yes I like!
- The Christmas Tree
- ASOS order - finally
- Review Sigma Large Powder Brush F30
- Project X Pan update
- Winner polish giveaway!
- Last day of Polish Giveaway
- Quickview Paula's Choice Hydrating Treatment Cream...
- NOTD OPI Princesses Rule!
- ▼ December (23)
A'Squirrel Anastasia Avène Avon Barry M Batiste Becca Benefit Bio beauté Bioderma Biosilk Blistex Bobbi Brown Britney Spears Bronzer By Terry Catrice Caudalíe Cetaphil Chanel CHI Clarins Coastal Scents Dermalogica Dior ELF Elizabeth Arden Essence Essie Estée Lauder Etos Filorga GOSH Ici Paris XL John Frieda Joico Kipling L'Oreal La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier Liu Jo Louis Widmer Lush MAC Mario Badescu Maybelline MD Formulations Michael Todd MischaRocks MUFE Mylène NARS Nuxe Nyx OPI Pai Paula's Choice Pixi Rituals Rosebud Sanex Serge Lutens ShiKai Shiseido Shu Uemura Sigma SKII Sleek SUQQU Taaj Too Faced Trind Tweezerman Urban Decay VS Yves Rocher Zia Natural
Accesories Bath Blogsale Blush Body Care Brands Bronzer Brows Brushes Budget Celeb Looks Concealer EOTD Eyeliner Eyes Eyeshadow Face Fashion Favourite blogs Finished Foot care FOTD Foundation/TM Giveaway Goodiebox Hair Care Hand Care Handbag Haul Highlighter Lashes Lips Men's review Nail Care Never again News NOTD Online Shopping Perfume Personal Powder Primer Product praise Project Pan Quickview Review Skin Care Snapshots Stash Sun Care Tag Tested Tips n Tricks Tutorial VS Wishlist