Wednesday 22 December 2010

Online shopping haulllll

I caved in and did some online shopping but with a good reason :) I had a Nyx coupon of 20% and couldn't left it unused... Apart from that my boyfriend needed a new day&night cream so I tagged a few things I wanted along. Just an ordinary online shopping week as always!

First up a few lipsticks, the round ones as they are quite creamy: Tea Rose (lovely colour), Fire, Vitamin, Circle.

Blushes, I'm a fan of blush, cream and powder blush, both in the colour natural. I'm not a fan of heavy bright blushes.

A lipgloss: smokey eyes, another lipgloss which I can't recall the name off and 2 jumbo eye pencils in black bean and yoghurt.

And a skincare order from Paula's choice: a recovery antioxidant serum, moisture boost cream for me - and a gel and lotion for my boyfriend.

Apart from this I've also bought Christmas presents but I'm not going to show them here :) Have you already bought yours?

6 comments:

Silverstargirl said...

wowww lovely haul.
I love NYX.
Kindly review their products :)

PinkFairy said...

Hele leuke spulletjes! Via welke webshop was dit?

BeautyLoves said...

Oeh, die blushes zien er mooi uit!

Gaby Fauchon said...

I have the lipstick in Tea Rose and the cream blush in Natural, too! I still have to get used to the bluch as it's my first cream blush. It's quite pigmented and the color is lovely (=

Hot deals Online said...

Get best Hot shopping deals almost on everything and from any corner of the world. Post an online Classified Ads at http://www.quickdeal.com.

Evelien said...

silverstargirl, yes will do - they have some very nice products indeed!

pinkfairy: via nonpareilboutique

perfectly: de cream blushes zijn erg leuk, de poederblushes iets minder maar ze zijn echt zo goedkoop

gaby: the tea rose is so pretty - I love it so much! you only need a tiny amount of the blush, best is to use a stippling brush - if you use your fingers you have way too much product on them, the cream is like butter :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms