Friday, 17 December 2010
Paid a visit to the hairdressers to get it coloured and cut... I'm a bit hairdressershy, I only pay a visit 2-max 3 times a year, it always looks so short when they cut it and I want it to grow about 10-20cm longer than it is to get perfect long waves but my hair just doesn't want to reach that length hehe. This time, I chose for a bit darker with a warm gloss in it and a new fringe, result here it is *lots of pictures alert*:
My boyfriends thoughts were "oh it looks different". It's different but I like it, it will definitely look more voluminous once I've washed it myself. It always looks thinner when hairdressers blowdry my hair, weird...
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at email@example.com.
- ► 2011 (222)
- I love... a tiny haul!
- Product Praise Too Faced Shadow insurance
- Christmas presents
- Review Avon Foot Works Vanilla Brown Sugar Foot Cr...
- My bedside box
- Merry Christmas!
- Online shopping haulllll
- Review Sigma Tapered Blending Brush E40
- How to working look
- Snow and a dogs tale
- New hairdo!
- NOTD Avon Pink Radiance
- Avon haul
- Review Filorga Meso + Serum
- Coastal Scents discount, yes I like!
- The Christmas Tree
- ASOS order - finally
- Review Sigma Large Powder Brush F30
- Project X Pan update
- Winner polish giveaway!
- Last day of Polish Giveaway
- Quickview Paula's Choice Hydrating Treatment Cream...
- NOTD OPI Princesses Rule!
- ▼ December (23)
A'Squirrel Anastasia Avène Avon Barry M Batiste Becca Benefit Bio beauté Bioderma Biosilk Blistex Bobbi Brown Britney Spears Bronzer By Terry Catrice Caudalíe Cetaphil Chanel CHI Clarins Coastal Scents Dermalogica Dior ELF Elizabeth Arden Essence Essie Estée Lauder Etos Filorga GOSH Ici Paris XL John Frieda Joico Kipling L'Oreal La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier Liu Jo Louis Widmer Lush MAC Mario Badescu Maybelline MD Formulations Michael Todd MischaRocks MUFE Mylène NARS Nuxe Nyx OPI Pai Paula's Choice Pixi Rituals Rosebud Sanex Serge Lutens ShiKai Shiseido Shu Uemura Sigma SKII Sleek SUQQU Taaj Too Faced Trind Tweezerman Urban Decay VS Yves Rocher Zia Natural
Accesories Bath Blogsale Blush Body Care Brands Bronzer Brows Brushes Budget Celeb Looks Concealer EOTD Eyeliner Eyes Eyeshadow Face Fashion Favourite blogs Finished Foot care FOTD Foundation/TM Giveaway Goodiebox Hair Care Hand Care Handbag Haul Highlighter Lashes Lips Men's review Nail Care Never again News NOTD Online Shopping Perfume Personal Powder Primer Product praise Project Pan Quickview Review Skin Care Snapshots Stash Sun Care Tag Tested Tips n Tricks Tutorial VS Wishlist