Sunday 19 December 2010

Snow and a dogs tale

It's been snowing all day so far, my backyard has become a beautifull white carpet... Oh, how I love looking at it when I can stay indoors!! I've never experienced this much snow during any winter but let's hope it has dissapeared tomorrow when I've got to go off to work again.

If you look closely on the left you can see a little trail of our dogs paws, who doesn't like to go out in this weather and prefers laying next to the christmas tree on a blanket...


Are you talking about me?? Hmm, I bet you are!

5 comments:

BeautyLoves said...

Wat een schattige hond! Hij heeft gelijk, het zit daar veel lekkerder dan in de sneeuw :)

Evelien said...

Ja, helemaal waar!!

Anonymous said...

wat een lieve hond!

PinkFairy said...

zo schattig :D ik had vroeger ook zo'n hond, nu hebben we een kleintje :)

Evelien said...

Maar deze is ook vrij klein hoor, ze komt nog niet eens tot aan mijn knie :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms