Thursday 16 December 2010

NOTD Avon Pink Radiance

Yesterday in the haul and yet already on my nails. Actually I got the haul last week but hadn't been able to make decent pictures of it, stupid dark wintery weather. And as always with new nail polishes I can't wait to try them!! I chose for the pink colour 'cause the bottle was just screaming "hello christmas" to me... Onto the result girls. :)

This is 1,5 layers of polish, I know, weird amount. When I'd put it on my first nail I immediately spotted how pigmented the polish was and it was already providing enough coverage. I used another light layer to make sure it would last me long enough - which is a week for me. When using just one layer the polish chips easier and shows earlier tipwear. But if you like to switch a lot during the week from polish to polish, one layer of this is sufficient enough.

The polish applies easily but be carefull for showing streaks, especially when applying a top coat. After a few days the polish shows tipwear, more than I have with OPI but still managable and wearable. The colour is a special pinkred that is once again hard to capture on camera, the first picture represents it best in natural light. Some people commented that this polish looks a lot like OPI Take the Stage from the Burlesque collection and it does resemble it a lot on pictures but I don't know how much alike they are in reallife. Overall this is a great polish for the christmas holiday season, I like it a lot. Polish available from Avon, costed 4-5euros.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms