This present I bought myself because I wanted him to give this to me - and he says: whatever, I don't need to go after it then. It are 2 travello's from Ici Paris XL that can be refilled in silver and pink. They also have it in gold and black available. Tiny and convenient, I like! It costs around 8-9euros but I still had a 10euro coupon so I bought two. The next couple of weeks I will also be talking about a few perfumes of mine^^
Then I also wanted him to buy me a surprise present, presents are always more fun when you don't know what they are... So he went to a chocolatier and bought this vintage wooden box -which is adorable- with lots of njummy goodies in it:
It contains 3 chocosticks in different flavours for hot coco, a tin with special chocolates as a coffee treat and an authentic piece of nougat! It's looking delicious mmm...
What did you get?
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ► 2011 (222)
- I love... a tiny haul!
- Product Praise Too Faced Shadow insurance
- Christmas presents
- Review Avon Foot Works Vanilla Brown Sugar Foot Cr...
- My bedside box
- Merry Christmas!
- Online shopping haulllll
- Review Sigma Tapered Blending Brush E40
- How to working look
- Snow and a dogs tale
- New hairdo!
- NOTD Avon Pink Radiance
- Avon haul
- Review Filorga Meso + Serum
- Coastal Scents discount, yes I like!
- The Christmas Tree
- ASOS order - finally
- Review Sigma Large Powder Brush F30
- Project X Pan update
- Winner polish giveaway!
- Last day of Polish Giveaway
- Quickview Paula's Choice Hydrating Treatment Cream...
- NOTD OPI Princesses Rule!
- ▼ December (23)