Tuesday 28 December 2010

Christmas presents

Today I'm going to show you some of my Christmas presents that I got. I'm not going to show them all as some are pretty boring (an iron, some house cleaning stuff, a cook book etc), I'm just going to show the -interesting- stuff... All present stated in the article were from the boyfriend.

This present I bought myself because I wanted him to give this to me - and he says: whatever, I don't need to go after it then. It are 2 travello's from Ici Paris XL that can be refilled in silver and pink. They also have it in gold and black available. Tiny and convenient, I like! It costs around 8-9euros but I still had a 10euro coupon so I bought two. The next couple of weeks I will also be talking about a few perfumes of mine^^

Then I also wanted him to buy me a surprise present, presents are always more fun when you don't know what they are... So he went to a chocolatier and bought this vintage wooden box -which is adorable- with lots of njummy goodies in it:

It contains 3 chocosticks in different flavours for hot coco, a tin with special chocolates as a coffee treat and an authentic piece of nougat! It's looking delicious mmm...

What did you get?

4 comments:

BeautyLoves said...

Die travelsprays zijn handig! Ik heb eigenlijk alleen geld gekregen, zodat ik zelf kan kopen wat ik wil, wel zo handig :)

Evelien said...

Ik ga ze deze week beginnen te gebruiken :)

Ah, das ook fijn, wat ge je ermee kopen? Al een idee?

Ann said...

Leuke cadeau, ziet er overheerlijk uit die nougat!

Ik heb nog een oude spray (die ze vroeger cadeau gaven in ruil voor punten) ... jammer dat de prijs bijna verdubbeld is maar ze zien er wel veel leuker uit nu :)
Hoe vul jij die eigenlijk? Ik heb dat toen gekocht omdat ik een flacon zonder verstuiver gekregen had.

Evelien said...

Ja, ben er nog niet aan begonnen nu met de feestdagen zit ik al vol genoeg haha!

Ze zijn erg mooi, praktisch en klein. Enkel jammer dat hun logo zo groot eropstaat afgebeeld maarja. Vullen gebeurt via de onderkant en dat rietje, zal er anders eens wat foto's van trekken en online zetten :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms