Wednesday 20 October 2010

Online & shopping haul

Today another haul with lots of lovely items that I've been meaning to get for quite some time, let's peek and have a look at me rambling on and on...
First up I went shopping with a friend of mine and noticed the new season of Heroes was available, number 4, and I had to have it. I simply love Heroes - one of my favourite series - as are House and Desperate Housewives. During fall and winter I love getting in my pyamas, blanket and the couch along with a hot cup of coco while watching my faveroute series, like a lot! I also popped into Kruidvat and saw there were still a few of the Denim Essence nail polishes left, sadly enough only this one and the black one, last time I checked they weren't in stock yet and now almost completely gone, why don't these people keep up with LE arrival dates? It costed 2euros or so, really cheap.

Then, my Naked palette which I'm so crazy about. I ordered it through HQhair and got it a week later, fast delivery and it looks stunning. I haven't used it yet because I have a wound in the crease of my eye that stings and hurt (for 2weeks almost) and I'm going to the dermatologist. It seems to be healing up on one side but the other side is showing the same symptoms, I'd like to know the cause and prevent it etc... Haven't used any eyeshadow for 2 weeks -really- and I don't put cream in that area, it's just plain weird. Will keep you up to date off course!
A strawberrynetorder containing the LM Tinted Moisturizer (see my praise on it) but in the shade "nude", I have the shade "porcelain" although the summer has left my skin a bit darker so this shade fits me better for now and afterwards I can just mix them. I'm still really happy with this one and will never stop using it, I love it so much. It's the BEST thing ever for dry skin. Just a little downside I noticed: the SPF in it is neglectable because it doesn't contain the proper ingredients, it doesn't bother me as I use a seperate sunscreen during the day. Just warning you.
And also from strawberry, a new hair care routine, yes indeed. Currently I'm still using the John Frieda Root Awakening line which pleased me a lot but I'm still searching for new things, I might get back to it in the future though, it's the best drugstore shampoo/conditioner I've bought since well ever. I've almost run out of conditioner but still have some shampoo left, which is perfect for testing these products seperately. Your hair or scalp can easily get used to hair care products so it's the best to change from time to time. If you continue to use the same products for more than a year the positive effect of it will wear off, which seems only logical come to think of it. This line is by Joico and is called K-PAK, normally only available through hair dressers or online. It is intended for damaged/styled hair to give it a healthy boost. It contains a lot of protein so it's best not to use it multiple times a week. I bought the shampoo, deep pentrating mask, intense hydrator and a leave-in protectant. All were purchased from strawberrynet for a very fair price, except the hydrator which I got from HQhair. I am really curious, this is the first time I'm going to use a hairdressers line, I already love the smell...

Benefit Dandelion blush, they claim it's a face powder but for pale skin this is a very lovely blush. I tried it when I was in London, along with Coralista (which I didn't like) but hadn't bought it. When I saw it available on a blogsale for 10$ I didn't hesitate and bought it, it hasn't been used much so basically like new.

And lastly my allcosmeticswholesale order which I already talked a bit about yesterday. I also bought 2 stila items apart from the lipstick: the illuminating concealer in color light and a lip glaze in palm peach. Both products were quite cheap. The lip glaze is the small version, heard lots of goods about them so I decided to try a peachy colour in it.

As always, if something interests you, let me know!

6 comments:

BeautyLoves said...

De K-PAKlijn van Joico is ècht heel goed! Ruikt zalig, hè? :)
Leuke dingen heb je geshopt!

Gaby Fauchon said...

Great haul! The Stila lipgloss looks lovely (=

Evelien said...

Had het idee van jou gekregen en toen beetje erover opgezocht en leek me leuk om eens te proberen, ik ben echt een fan van de geur. Vanaf volgende week begin ik met het gebruik ervan, ben erg benieuwd!!!

Thanks Gaby, it looks like 'my colour' and I hope it does so on my lips!!

beckiangel44 said...

Ahhhh I really really want the naked palette but need to get all the crimbo presents sorted first! looks absolutely gorge though!xo

sus en wis said...

Oooh, die lip glaze van Stila lijkt me zo mooi! :D

Evelien said...

Hope you get it soon Becky, I loooveee it!

Dankje Eva, heb 'm nog niet gebruikt, enkel vlug getest.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms