Thursday 14 October 2010

News: Sigmax line

Normally I don't do news posts because there are so many other sites out there that only offer news and they are much quicker than I am. But today -yesterday that is- I got a mail from Sigma and just had to share this with you girls, in case you don't already know. If you do, feel free to click away!

Some time ago I did a review on the Sigma F80 which I still love and use today. So I am really happy to announce that they are going to extend this collection. On the picture above you can see the F80 flat kabuki in the middle, left to it is the F84 angled kabuki for cheek stuff and right is the F82 round kabuki for precise application in smaller/hard to get areas such as nose/eyes.

The reason I am most excited about this range is that it's not available through other brands such as MAC, they don't offer these kind of brushes. I'll surely be on the lookout for "honest" reviews of these 2 new brushes and maybe I'll purchase them, will keep you up to date. Brushes are available through their website, they cost around 15$/each which is a good budget price and the shipping is fair too.

Do you plan on purchasing something from this line?

2 comments:

BeautyLoves said...

Ik had ze ook al gezien! Lijken me erg fijn! Er is ook een promofilmpje van met hoe ze te gebruiken :)

Evelien said...

Ja, heb het ook bekeken maar wil nog afwachten tot er enkele reviews op blogs komen. Heb nog wat pakketjes onderweg en tja, kan niet alles in één keer kopen :D Maar ze lijken me wel leuk, zeker voor die prijs.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms