Thursday 21 October 2010

NOTD Essence Forever Mine

Yesterday in my haul you might have spotted this nail polish I bought from the denim collection of Essence. I'm a big fan of denim and mostly wear jeans so obviously I had my eye on this collection. Sadly enough I could only get a hold on the colour "Forever Mine", a special kind of blue. I took a picture of my left hand so you could see how much my nail has grown since the accident - I can stand how it looks and I hope it grows even faster... Guessing it will be its old self within a month from now on.

The polish has a lot of colour/pigment to it and has a tiny brush like Essie polishes, this makes application a bit more difficult. I used 2 light coats to get this kind of coverage. It glides on smooth and leaves a nice finish. A big downside is the chipping: a few hours after application -with top coat- I already had signs of chipping on the ends, dissapointing! On the colour itself: you like it or you don't, myself I don't like it and I can't really tell why. It's a bit too much I guess and I assumed it would be a darker blue. My bf loved it though, personal choice, budget price of 2,5euros.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms