Friday, 29 October 2010
As I promised in the beginning of the week, today a little talk-tutorial how I did my eye-look for the soft glowy look I was sporting. Off course you can make the colours more intense or less to your likings. I did this look because I was keen on using my Naked Palette and I really love it, colours are beautifull and superpigmented!This look is really simple and only consists of 3 eyeshadows and an eyeliner pencil, I'm still learning the ropes you know. Let's have a look at the colours I used, you can use similar colours from other brands to recreate this as well. Pictures were made when I got home in the middle of the night, so excuse the bit of smudging on sides of my eyes and messy brows :)
1. Virgin: highlighter in the inner corner of your eye and right underneath your eyebrow (this colour doesn't show well on camera)
2. Half baked: apply this over your moving eyelid as intense as you want and blend it out to your eyebrow
3. Hustle: apply in your crease and outer corner of eye - blend these two and apply also on the lashline below
4. Finish with a -soft- black eyeliner pencil and mascara
Yes, I wear contacts !
(and the shadow got a bit smudged from rubbing but this was the only decent picture I had)
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at email@example.com.
- ► 2011 (222)
- Birthday time!
- Soft glowy look starring the Naked Palette
- NOTD OPI Give Me the Moon!
- Review La Roche-Posay Hydraphase XL SPF15
- Never again: Avon Planet Spa Brown Sugar Body Scru...
- Soft glowy natural look
- Tips n Tricks: how to rock tubes
- Quickview Paula's Choice 8% Alpha Hydroxy Acid Gel...
- NOTD Essence Forever Mine
- Online & shopping haul
- MAC lipstick problem - help!
- Brands: Shu Uemura
- Quickview Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Daily Moist...
- News: Sigmax line
- Review Caudalíe Grape Water
- Review By Terry Touche Veloutée
- Beautyschool - after part
- Love blogsales? Check this!
- NOTD Catrice Lost in Mud
- Quick haul
- Weakness prevails again...
- NOTD OPI Kiss on the Chic
- ▼ October (24)
A'Squirrel Anastasia Avène Avon Barry M Batiste Becca Benefit Bio beauté Bioderma Biosilk Blistex Bobbi Brown Britney Spears Bronzer By Terry Catrice Caudalíe Cetaphil Chanel CHI Clarins Coastal Scents Dermalogica Dior ELF Elizabeth Arden Essence Essie Estée Lauder Etos Filorga GOSH Ici Paris XL John Frieda Joico Kipling L'Oreal La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier Liu Jo Louis Widmer Lush MAC Mario Badescu Maybelline MD Formulations Michael Todd MischaRocks MUFE Mylène NARS Nuxe Nyx OPI Pai Paula's Choice Pixi Rituals Rosebud Sanex Serge Lutens ShiKai Shiseido Shu Uemura Sigma SKII Sleek SUQQU Taaj Too Faced Trind Tweezerman Urban Decay VS Yves Rocher Zia Natural
Accesories Bath Blogsale Blush Body Care Brands Bronzer Brows Brushes Budget Celeb Looks Concealer EOTD Eyeliner Eyes Eyeshadow Face Fashion Favourite blogs Finished Foot care FOTD Foundation/TM Giveaway Goodiebox Hair Care Hand Care Handbag Haul Highlighter Lashes Lips Men's review Nail Care Never again News NOTD Online Shopping Perfume Personal Powder Primer Product praise Project Pan Quickview Review Skin Care Snapshots Stash Sun Care Tag Tested Tips n Tricks Tutorial VS Wishlist