Tuesday 19 October 2010

MAC lipstick problem - help!

Today I received my order from allcosmeticswholesale, I ordered about 2 weeks ago when I saw they had the MAC myth lipstick back in stock (yes, finally!) and I've been wanting this for so long so I ordered it along with some other goodies - I'm working on the haul post -. I immediately wanted to open the lipstick and try it BUT...

As you can see I got it open -a bit -, this already took me a lot of time but here's the problem: it doesn't go open any further and it doesn't close!!!! No matter what I do, how I turn, how long I turn it, it doesn't do anything??? Anyone knows how this can be fixed or not?

I already sent a mail to allcosmeticswholesale with the problem, am really curious to what they suggest. It's not like I can send it back this way. I'm a bit sad, was really looking forward to this lipstick :(

5 comments:

BeautyLoves said...

Oei... geen idee! Helpt het niet om lichtjes op de lipstick zelf te duwen op het moment dat je draait?

Agnes said...

Het is me ook een keer overkomen, uiteindelijk heb ik de lipstick afgesneden want het wilde gewoon niet terug draaien..Ik vrees dus het ergste!

Martje said...

ow neeee :(

Gaby Fauchon said...

Aww... the only solution I see would be to put it in a jar... sad, I know, but you will be able to use it anyway.

Evelien said...

Nee, hij wou er niet in maar het is me uiteindelijk toch gelukt. Hard kloppen met het uiteinde op tafel en zo zakte hij uiteindelijk helemaal na serieus wat kloppen, vreselijk dus maar heb antwoord gehad en ik mag m terugsturen en krijg iets anders, ik kan het gelukkig in een klein envelopje doen zodat het verzenden niet veel kost. Ik hoop dat ze deze kleur nog hebben :(

Gaby; I can send it back and get a new product instead, I'm not too fond of lipstick in jars :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms