Friday 8 October 2010

Beautyschool

A few weeks ago I received the following invitation from IciParis, IciParis is a perfume/make-up/skincare store in Belgium and the Netherlands, where you can find a lot of high end brands such as Dior, Chanel, La Mer, Lancaster, Guerlain, Estee Lauder, La Prairie and so on...

This invitation was for a workshop of 2hours in the store, as you can see below (it's in Dutch girls). I called immediately and was lucky because there were only a few spots left, there were about 12 spots available. I asked about the brand that would support the workshop, as it wasn't stated on the invitation, and it was Dior. I'm really curious, will let you know how it goes.

If you entered a workshop like this, let me know your thoughts!

6 comments:

Loeder said...

Wat leuk zeg, ben erg benieuwd wat je allemaal gaat doen en leren.

BeautyLoves said...

Super uitnodiging! Had ik het geweten, zou ik me ook ingeschreven hebben!

Evelien said...

Ja ik ook :). Ik heb geen idee op welke basis ze mensen geselecteerd hebben voor de uitnodiging, ga ik eens vragen. Heb in die IciParis al een tijdje niets meer gekocht. En ze zitten erg snel vol. Uitnodiging kwam bij m'n ouders aan, diezelfde dag nog gebeld en nog maar nipt. Anders had ik het nieuws wel gedeeld.

PinkFairy said...

Super leuk!!! Hopelijk is het ook echt handig en dat ze niet alleen van die algemene dingen gaan vertellen.

Tessa said...

Ahh jammer dat is dit gemist heb! moet je hiervoor geabonneerd zijn op een nieuwsbrief ofoz? x

Evelien said...

Je hebt niet al teveel gemist, morgen doe ik een uitgebreidere post ervoor (erg druk weekend achter de boeg). In de winkel in Hasselt kon je je inschrijven, hing blijkbaar een papier op - ze doen dat regelmatig.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms