Thursday 10 February 2011

Recent online shopping

I did some shopping again, but with good reason 'cause my other products are running out and I wanted to share the new replacements I got...

A day cream, ordered from Strawberrynet which took 2 months to get here but thanks to a good customer service it finally arrived. This one has a high SPF of 20 and the ingredients to prove this claim. It contains a lot of antioxidants and is said to be good for dry skin, very curious!

My Cetaphil cleanser that I've fallen in love with: this time the big bottle of 500ml for 20euros, a very good price. I mainly use this in the morning and my skin loves it! Recommendable for sensitive skin.

And lastly a Paula's Choice order, because there was a 10% discount: Resist toner (since my Estée Lauder is almost out), 1% BHA lotion against blackheads and such, back-ups of Moisture Boost Cream & Skin Recovery Mask - both very good products and a review is coming soon. Also some samples to try.

Only skin care this time, I just tend to run out of my skin care faster than my make-up. But don't worry, I'm already lemming on some new things!

2 comments:

Gaby Fauchon said...

I should really try this Cetaphil cleanser, I heard it's great for eczema-prone skin.

Evelien said...

It's very good for sensitive skin, try a sample and see how it goes!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms