The packaging is a pink tube - I like pink - and looks very neat. The ingredients look ok, although it contains paraben on the lower part of the list. When opening the top, you immediately smell the sweet scent of this scrub, due to the berry in it. I enjoy this scent, but for some it may be a bit too much... The scrub is a very light pink with dark spickles in it, probably from the berry, to make it scrubable. It's a crème says the tube and this is really true: the product is thick and creamy. It states that you should use it on wet skin, but I found this didn't work that well - it glid on my skin without actually scrubbing it. When using it on dry skin however, it scrubs easily and leaves your skin very soft. Afterwards you can just wash it off.
The goods: sweet scent, good price
The bads: easily tired of scent, not the best scrub
Overall, I'm finishing this product and it's not bad but it's not that good either. It's quite annoying that it doesn't work well on wet skin. I like to use my scrubs while I'm in bath and not before hopping into it. I liked the scent in the beginning but lately I've grown a bit tired of it, maybe it's a bit too much for me as well. An ok product but not that special after all... Etos, you can do better!!
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quickview Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Toner
- A few minor changes...
- Last Sigma hauling
- Angry @ blogspot
- Review Trind Hand Repair
- Review Becca Eye Tint Baroque
- Review Avon Naturals Strawberry & Guava body spray...
- Lemming... yes I do!
- In the mood for dresses & booties
- Quickview La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo-cleanser
- Review Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil: Milk & Cottage Cheese...
- Happy Valentines day!!
- Budget Review Avon Naturals cucumber & melon deodo...
- Recent online shopping
- Review Diorshow Iconic mascara
- Budget review Etos Douche Goij Berry Cupuazu
- Review La Roche-Posay Micellar Lotion
- Review Sigma tapered highlighter F35
- Look your worst challenge!
- My new beauty -and other stuff- closset
- ▼ February (20)