Wednesday 16 February 2011

Quickview La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo-cleanser

When I go shopping and buy make-up or skin care, I always like to receive samples of skin care. I'm not much a fan of perfume samples. Some time ago when I bought my LRP Miccelar, I got this one as a freebie along with it, I had been meaning to buy it in the near future so I was glad I was able to try it. Overall I like most LRP products, they are really gentle on your skin which is very important to me.

Indications: dry intolerant, sensitive skin Properties: fluid milk texture enriched in moisturizing glycerine. Strict formula charter to minimise the risk of intolerance. High tolerance. Fragrance-free, no tensio-active ingredients, no preservatives. Results: the skin is kept free of dehydration and irritation, and make-up is gently removed.

The product is white, creamy and quite thick. It has no smell (no fragrance) and feels very soothing on your skin. It removes make-up easily, without irritating. However if you are wearing a lot of make-up I would recommend cleansing 2 times to get it thouroughly done. After cleansing my skin feels refreshed. I like that it doesn't leave my skin feeling overly cleansed or tight. So far I'm a fan of this product and this is defintely my next-cleanser-to-purchase, curious to how it turns out in the long run...

Available in pharmacies and drugstores: 200ml for 12euros, 400ml for 14euros.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms