Wednesday, 16 February 2011
When I go shopping and buy make-up or skin care, I always like to receive samples of skin care. I'm not much a fan of perfume samples. Some time ago when I bought my LRP Miccelar, I got this one as a freebie along with it, I had been meaning to buy it in the near future so I was glad I was able to try it. Overall I like most LRP products, they are really gentle on your skin which is very important to me.
Indications: dry intolerant, sensitive skin Properties: fluid milk texture enriched in moisturizing glycerine. Strict formula charter to minimise the risk of intolerance. High tolerance. Fragrance-free, no tensio-active ingredients, no preservatives. Results: the skin is kept free of dehydration and irritation, and make-up is gently removed.
The product is white, creamy and quite thick. It has no smell (no fragrance) and feels very soothing on your skin. It removes make-up easily, without irritating. However if you are wearing a lot of make-up I would recommend cleansing 2 times to get it thouroughly done. After cleansing my skin feels refreshed. I like that it doesn't leave my skin feeling overly cleansed or tight. So far I'm a fan of this product and this is defintely my next-cleanser-to-purchase, curious to how it turns out in the long run...
Available in pharmacies and drugstores: 200ml for 12euros, 400ml for 14euros.
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at email@example.com.
- Quickview Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Toner
- A few minor changes...
- Last Sigma hauling
- Angry @ blogspot
- Review Trind Hand Repair
- Review Becca Eye Tint Baroque
- Review Avon Naturals Strawberry & Guava body spray...
- Lemming... yes I do!
- In the mood for dresses & booties
- Quickview La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo-cleanser
- Review Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil: Milk & Cottage Cheese...
- Happy Valentines day!!
- Budget Review Avon Naturals cucumber & melon deodo...
- Recent online shopping
- Review Diorshow Iconic mascara
- Budget review Etos Douche Goij Berry Cupuazu
- Review La Roche-Posay Micellar Lotion
- Review Sigma tapered highlighter F35
- Look your worst challenge!
- My new beauty -and other stuff- closset
- ▼ February (20)
A'Squirrel Anastasia Avène Avon Barry M Batiste Becca Benefit Bio beauté Bioderma Biosilk Blistex Bobbi Brown Britney Spears Bronzer By Terry Catrice Caudalíe Cetaphil Chanel CHI Clarins Coastal Scents Dermalogica Dior ELF Elizabeth Arden Essence Essie Estée Lauder Etos Filorga GOSH Ici Paris XL John Frieda Joico Kipling L'Oreal La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier Liu Jo Louis Widmer Lush MAC Mario Badescu Maybelline MD Formulations Michael Todd MischaRocks MUFE Mylène NARS Nuxe Nyx OPI Pai Paula's Choice Pixi Rituals Rosebud Sanex Serge Lutens ShiKai Shiseido Shu Uemura Sigma SKII Sleek SUQQU Taaj Too Faced Trind Tweezerman Urban Decay VS Yves Rocher Zia Natural
Accesories Bath Blogsale Blush Body Care Brands Bronzer Brows Brushes Budget Celeb Looks Concealer EOTD Eyeliner Eyes Eyeshadow Face Fashion Favourite blogs Finished Foot care FOTD Foundation/TM Giveaway Goodiebox Hair Care Hand Care Handbag Haul Highlighter Lashes Lips Men's review Nail Care Never again News NOTD Online Shopping Perfume Personal Powder Primer Product praise Project Pan Quickview Review Skin Care Snapshots Stash Sun Care Tag Tested Tips n Tricks Tutorial VS Wishlist