However, the product isn't all glorious: it isn't the best product to remove make-up even though it claims it will do so. If you wear make-up you will need to use a seperate make-up remover before using this cleanser. On a side-note: this cleanser is intented for people with normal to dry skin, they also offer another one for oily skin but I don't know if it's available in Europe. The price is also nice enough: around 10euros for 200ml and around 500ml for 20euros.
The goods: great for sensitive skin, cleanses, good price, ingredients (no perfume - alcohol)
The bads: doesn't do well on make-up removal
I really really like this product, this is the first cleanser that never irritates my skin or makes it turn red. I mostly use it in the morning or combined with a make-up remover, and then this is pure love. I've heard mixed feelings about this cleanser, either you like it or you don't - however if you have normal to dry and/or sensitive skin, do try this, it's totally worth a shot! I'm almost out of my 200ml bottle and will surely buy the bigger version...
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm
- Avon haul & a little sale
- Review Estée Lauder Intense softening lotion
- Feelunique haul
- Review Sigma -short- eye shading brush E55
- Review Mario Badescu Vitamin C serum
- Godiva, hello multiple usage!
- A different kind of hauling!
- Review Avon senses Enchanted shower crème
- Mylène haul
- Beautypedia - free!
- Loving a discount haul
- Review Avon Supershock eyeliner - bronze
- Award, who, me?
- Review Cetaphil cleanser
- Budget Review Yves Rocher shower gel - florida ora...
- I won, I won, I won - did I mention I won?
- Never again: Sigma small stippling brush SS188 or ...
- The first haul of the new year :)
- Budget Review Sanex Dermo sensitive roll-on
- Happy new year!
- ▼ January (21)