Monday 28 February 2011

Quickview Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Toner

My last toner was one by Estée Lauder, but wasn't worth repurchasing so I looked for something else. I ordered the new toner from Paula's Choice Resist line, which you could see in one of my latest hauls. Along with that I also ordered a sample of this recovery toner. At the time of ordering I was doubting between those two toners, but opted for the Resist one as it was new released, looked fancier and has such nice promises - but those results will turn up in another review. Meanwhile I've been able to test this toner to get a quick glance.


Discover silky-smooth, radiant skin with this sophisticated union of skin-fortifying antioxidants, essential lipids, and hydrating water-binding agents.
Revives skin's intercellular matrix to help eliminate dry skin. Anti-inflammatories calm reddened or sensitive areas. 100% fragrance- and colorant-free.

Now, who doesn't want smooth radiant skin? Lift your hand if you do... I've been able to use the sample for 2days. The product itself wasn't watery and looked a bit like a lotion before it sunk into my cotton pad. It is fragrance-free and has no scent at all. While using, it didn't irritate my skin in any way, I could even use it around my eye area. It didn't leave it tight, my skin felt soft and a bit moistened after usage. So far, I'm loving it - no, wait, rewind, that's MCDonalds. On the other parts I can't really comment as I haven't used it long enough.

This toner costs around 18-19euros for 177ml and -sadly- is only available through her webshop online. This is definitely a product I'm keeping my eye on to purchase as my next toner.

5 comments:

body lift said...

It is wonderful for skin. But i have some doubt about it's reliability. Thanks you very much for giving it's information.

BeautyLoves said...

Ik heb onlangs een aantal staaltjes van Paula's Choice gehad en ik denk dat deze er ook tussen zit. Moet ze wel nog testen :)

Evelien said...

What do you mean by reliability? I can't seem to follow :D

Oh, zeker eens proberen. Sommige van haar producten zijn echt super, ik heb ondertussen een paar blijvertjes gevonden :)

Lipo said...

I love this winter toner. Feel moist, but light enough to establish IT products toner. I usually just put nighttime before, I treated serum. It works completely with them to allow me to use my winter dry skin serum. This toner makes my skin soft and make my skin look healthy.

Evelien said...

Yes, it's indeed a good toner to use in the winter!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms