Monday 7 February 2011

Review La Roche-Posay Micellar Lotion

La Roche-Posay definetely is one of the more well-known & famous pharmacy brands. It has a wide range of products and is easily available in most countries. Products are pricewise between mid range and a bit more expensive. This cleanser costs around 11euros for for 200ml, which is very affordable in my eyes. I initially bought it to use as a morning cleanser, when I don't want to be thourough with a normal cleanser and toner, this is a quick and easy method I often use.

Properties: Micellar Physiological Solution gently removes make-up from sensitive skin. Non-comedogenic. Physiological Formulation Charter: - cleansing agents selected for optimal tolerance, high make-up removing power, with La Roche Posay thermal spring water, - physiological pH, soap-free, alcohol-free, colorant-free, paraben-free.

Results: Perfect make-up removal for the sensitive skin on the face, eyes and lips, with respect for their physiological balance.


Packaging is simple and effective, when opened it can be used for 6months. I used this bottle for 3 or 4 months almost on a daily basis. The product has fragrance listed as the last ingredient and there is indeed a light scent to it which is very fresh. The main ingredient is water and the other ingredients are very simple. I'm glad this cleanser is alcohol-free. You can use this as a make-up remover and it does a decent job at this, it's very mild and can easily be used around the eyes. As a cleanser it's also quite good, it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and visibly catches some dirt. The best part is that it doesn't irritate my skin. Off course, you can't compare this to a regular milk- or gelcleanser but for a quick cleanse it's a good one.

The goods: simple and good ingredients, nice scent, doesn't irritate, removes make-up easily, affordable price

The bads: doesn't have any 'other' benefits

Overall this is a cleanser I like: it removes make-up, has a nice scent, works on sensitive skin... But it doesn't do any remarkable improvements: it won't revive your skin or help with fine lines or discolorations and such. This is just a basic no-nonsense cleanser! A good product if bought with the right intention. I might repurchase it in the future...

2 comments:

Ann said...

Ik vind deze reiniger heel fijn in gebruik omdat hij gewoon doet wat hij moet doen: reinigen zonder te irriteren :)

Evelien said...

Helemaal juist!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms