Tuesday 1 February 2011

My new beauty -and other stuff- closset

Quite some time ago I bought a new closset with drawers for beauty stuff, jewelry and other various things. I had taken some pictures of it but forgot to share it -shameful-, so here it is without any fuss:

I bought it in Ikea, it has 6 drawers (4 big ones and 2 small ones on top) that are quite deep. I'm still organising the insides of it, so you won't be seeing them in this article. On top I've placed my perfumes (hello beautiful boxes that I can't get rid of) and my daily box of make-up stuff. By now I've already moved my perfumes into a drawer, I like it to look neat - or I try at least and comfort myself with that thought.

How do you store your beauty stuff and perfumes?

4 comments:

BeautyLoves said...

Ik heb ook een Ikea-kast (al jaaaren oud), waarin ik enkele lades reserveer voor beauty en douchegerief enzo. Mijn parfum zit ook in een lade, hoe minder licht en warmte er aan kan, hoe langer je ze kan houden.
Ben benieuwd naar je organisatie in de lades!

Sisier said...

ik ben ook wel benieuwd hoe het ín de lades er uit ziet

PinkFairy said...

Ziet er leuk uit :) Ik heb al me make-up gewoon in een koffertje en 2 mini-lades :P

Evelien said...

Ja, das helemaal juist, daarom dat ik ze in de lade heb gestopt. De organisatie is een work in progress (heb nog niet alle bakken enz), maar ik zal zeker enkele foto's van laten zien zodra het in orde is.

Dat gaat ook, maar aangezien ik samenwoon palm ik gewoon een kast in, lekker handig en veel ruimte :) :) hihi.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms