Monday, 24 October 2011
Some months you seem to empty everything around you and other months everything seems to last forever... This time I had the first thing with my hair & bath stuff, which was all getting empty while my skin care stuff seemed to last & last. But no need to worry, I already have backups ready waiting to be used ;)
What have you finished lately?
- Diorshow Iconic mascara: I bought this in discount because I loved the little sample size I got from it, but this big version was disappointing. The brush is also bigger and less convenient. After 2 months it was starting to clogg all over, won't repurchase this. I'd rather stick to drugstore mascaras, they are a lot better in pricequality comparison.
- Paula's Choice Resist SPF25: my latest day cream which I finished but will not repurchase because I don't like it, check my review why
- Louis Widmer deo spray: what can I say? I love this product! It's not a cheap deo but it lasts you such a long time, has a nice fresh subtle scent and doesn't leave marks on your clothes. Currently I'm trying the other formations of their deo range, but I've already repurchased a spray version as well. Must-try!
- Batiste dry shampoo Tropical: dry shampoo is a must for my fringe and Batiste offers a decent range of them. This one is my favourite so far scentwise. I know a lot of people love Blush, which is very bloomy, but I'm more fan of Tropical with a sweeter scent. Will most likely repurchase this in the future.
- Joico K-PAK intense hydrator & leave-in protectant: I've been using the Joico K-PAK range for the last year and really enjoyed using it (haven't done a review yet), but for now I'm switching things up as my hair is getting used to it. But I definitely plan on repurchasing this range & doing a proper review. It's great for dry, damaged hair.
- Avon Bubble Bath: I finished two of these scents. The first was Winter Rose, a very bloomy scent which was ok but not spectacular. The second was Vanilla Peach, my favourite scent from them - it's just divine. Luckily I still have 2 bottles of this one, because Avon already discontinued this scent?! Makes me sad :(
What have you finished lately?
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who... me?
- My favourite blogs part 1
- Review Avon Super Enchant mascara
- Finished Fall 2011
- Review A'Squirrel large powder brush
- Review Avon Anew clinical eye lift PRO
- Dollyleo came in...
- Being fortunate is...
- Plenty of eyeshadow it is!
- Review Paula's Choice Resist Cellular defense dail...
- News: Sigmax brushes!
- Yet again - Avon haul
- I'm a little bit crazy...
- Sorting out... polishes!
- Review Rituals Imagine liquid hand wash
- NOTD Avon Vanilla Shake
- Along came a fresh October breeze...
- ▼ October (17)
A'Squirrel Anastasia Avène Avon Barry M Batiste Becca Benefit Bio beauté Bioderma Biosilk Blistex Bobbi Brown Britney Spears Bronzer By Terry Catrice Caudalíe Cetaphil Chanel CHI Clarins Coastal Scents Dermalogica Dior ELF Elizabeth Arden Essence Essie Estée Lauder Etos Filorga GOSH Ici Paris XL John Frieda Joico Kipling L'Oreal La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier Liu Jo Louis Widmer Lush MAC Mario Badescu Maybelline MD Formulations Michael Todd MischaRocks MUFE Mylène NARS Nuxe Nyx OPI Pai Paula's Choice Pixi Rituals Rosebud Sanex Serge Lutens ShiKai Shiseido Shu Uemura Sigma SKII Sleek SUQQU Taaj Too Faced Trind Tweezerman Urban Decay VS Yves Rocher Zia Natural
Accesories Bath Blogsale Blush Body Care Brands Bronzer Brows Brushes Budget Celeb Looks Concealer EOTD Eyeliner Eyes Eyeshadow Face Fashion Favourite blogs Finished Foot care FOTD Foundation/TM Giveaway Goodiebox Hair Care Hand Care Handbag Haul Highlighter Lashes Lips Men's review Nail Care Never again News NOTD Online Shopping Perfume Personal Powder Primer Product praise Project Pan Quickview Review Skin Care Snapshots Stash Sun Care Tag Tested Tips n Tricks Tutorial VS Wishlist