Monday 24 October 2011

Finished Fall 2011

Some months you seem to empty everything around you and other months everything seems to last forever... This time I had the first thing with my hair & bath stuff, which was all getting empty while my skin care stuff seemed to last & last. But no need to worry, I already have backups ready waiting to be used ;)
Left picture:
  • Diorshow Iconic mascara: I bought this in discount because I loved the little sample size I got from it, but this big version was disappointing. The brush is also bigger and less convenient. After 2 months it was starting to clogg all over, won't repurchase this. I'd rather stick to drugstore mascaras, they are a lot better in pricequality comparison.
  • Paula's Choice Resist SPF25: my latest day cream which I finished but will not repurchase because I don't like it, check my review why
  • Louis Widmer deo spray: what can I say? I love this product! It's not a cheap deo but it lasts you such a long time, has a nice fresh subtle scent and doesn't leave marks on your clothes. Currently I'm trying the other formations of their deo range, but I've already repurchased a spray version as well. Must-try!
  • Batiste dry shampoo Tropical: dry shampoo is a must for my fringe and Batiste offers a decent range of them. This one is my favourite so far scentwise. I know a lot of people love Blush, which is very bloomy, but I'm more fan of Tropical with a sweeter scent. Will most likely repurchase this in the future.
Onto the 2nd picture:
  • Joico K-PAK intense hydrator & leave-in protectant: I've been using the Joico K-PAK range for the last year and really enjoyed using it (haven't done a review yet), but for now I'm switching things up as my hair is getting used to it. But I definitely plan on repurchasing this range & doing a proper review. It's great for dry, damaged hair.
  • Avon Bubble Bath: I finished two of these scents. The first was Winter Rose, a very bloomy scent which was ok but not spectacular. The second was Vanilla Peach, my favourite scent from them - it's just divine. Luckily I still have 2 bottles of this one, because Avon already discontinued this scent?! Makes me sad :(

What have you finished lately?

2 comments:

BeautyLoves said...

ApoT.Care supplementen en net vandaag mijn Kiehl's lichaamsboter opgemaakt. Een deo van Nivea is vorige week ook gesneuveld en ook nog een douchegel van The Body Shop. Flink van mezelf :)

Evelien said...

Amai, je mag ook fier zijn :)! Ik ben altijd trots als ik weer een douchegel verder ben...

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms