Monday 10 October 2011

Yet again - Avon haul

Has it been a new month already? That's what I thought when my Avon of this time came in and I must admit I've almost completed my Avon polish collection by now, or at least the ones I want.
I got another Speed Dry which turned out a lot darker than expected, Rose Amour doesn't look too rosy to me? And Blue Shock, which looks lovely. In the middle are the cute little bottles from Color Trend: a peach,a red and 2 pinks. They appear to be a bit sheer at first glance.
Then bath stuff: a bath crème which smells very glamorous and a milk&honey body butter (this one smells njummy). On the right a few makeup items such as the Color Trend mascara, Pink Pucker Pout lipgloss which is a new item & Ultracolour Riche lipstick in Pout, a rosynude colour. Once again, happy me with my new things!

What have been your recent purchases?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms