Wednesday 5 October 2011

Sorting out... polishes!

Yesterday I paid a visit to the Ikea with my sister (who recently moved to a new apartment and wanted to browse for some stuff), but off course I also had a few items on my list. One of them were these boxes, simple & cheap:
They're called the DVD and CD kassettes, but I won't be using them for this purpose. I was on the lookout for something to store my polishes in - right now they are in one box, not too convenient as they are all skattered and I can't seem to find the one I'm looking for untill I've lifted them all - with these boxes I can seperate them into nudes - light colours - dark colours - etc... These four boxes fit one shelf of my bookclosset - a Billy one by Ikea as well.

Anyone wants to take a guess at how many polishes I have currently?

2 comments:

Anne said...

die heb ik volgens mij ook. ik heb ze in zo'n kast staan.x

Evelien said...

Idem :) mooi stofvrij.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms