Tuesday 4 October 2011

Review Rituals Imagine liquid hand wash

A couple of weeks ago during the sale period, Rituals was also having a sale and part of it were their hand washes. I normally use cheap handwashes and don't pay much attention to them, but lately they have been working really drying on my hands and when I heard a few good things about these hand washes -  I didn't hesitate and bought two of them. Today I'm going to talk about the first one, which I've been using for the last couple of weeks.
Fine liquid handwash 
Nourishing soap-free formula with hydrating ingredients  
Nourishing natural Rice Milk softens the skin while Cherry Blossom provides a unique fragrance experience 
    Ingredients:
    AQUA/WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) EXTRACT, PRUNUS SERRULATA (CHERRY) FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRUS DULCIS (ORANGE) OIL, PEG-4 RAPESEEDAMIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID, CI 19140 (FD&C YELLOW NO.5), CI 42090 (FD&C BLUE NO.1).
    The packaging is really sleek, simple and yet elegant. It's seethrough and has a little flower on it, the wash itself is green leaving the whole package with a calming feeling - almost like "one with nature". "Imagine" contains "Rice milk & cherry blossom", I do notice a sweet scent when I use it but nothing overwhelming - only pleasant. I use one pump to wash both my hands and this is already a point of negative: the pump. When using it, make sure your hand covers it totally, don't just put it underneath the pump because the wash "flies" out of it. When I first used it I ended up with liquid wash at the other side of the bathroom! It cleanses my hands easily and doesn't leave them too dry afterwards.
    Check the little quote on the bottle, cute :)

    To sum it up: a decent nice handwash with a lovely scent. If other washes work too drying on you, give this one a shot. It's a bit more expensive at 5-9euros -depending on sale- but it does contain 300ml.

    6 comments:

    BeautyLoves said...

    Haha, de handcrème heeft dezelfde pomp. Ik mag dus niet te enthousiast drukken ;)
    Maar het is wel mijn favoriete geur!

    Evelien said...

    Die heb ik nog niet geprobeerd, waarschijnlijk in de toekomst wel eens :). Inderdaad, heerlijk geurtje mmm!

    mrsknight said...

    Wij gebruiken de gember/basilicum versie en die ruikt ook zalig !

    Evelien said...

    Ah, die heb ik niet, dat is de blauwe zeker?

    mrsknight said...

    yep !

    Evelien said...

    Als de andere 2 op zijn eens proberen want deze bevalt me al erg goed. Basilicum is ook een lekkere geur.

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    About Me

    My Photo
    Evelien
    Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
    View my complete profile
    Follow beauty ponders & randoms