Wednesday 26 October 2011

My favourite blogs part 1

A new round of articles in which I'll share my favourite blogs / newly found blogs. The one today is called Front Row Beauty and I stumbled upon it while searching for Becca reviews / information & I immediately loved it and read everything she wrote in the past...
She reviews high end brands & a lot of Chinese/Japanese brands so if you're into luxury, you'll love it as well. I also love her pictures and their quality, which is important to a blog. Definitely worth checking out.

Have you recently got to know a nice blog?

3 comments:

Rei said...

omg that's soooo sweet of you! Thank you very much for the mention :-)

Evelien said...

You're welcome :)

HAYU beautiful handicraft said...

there so beautiful and cute... :-)
please come and visit our blog... :-)
http://hayubeautifulhandicraft.blogspot.com

(HAYU beautiful handicraft)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms