Monday 17 October 2011

Dollyleo came in...

Guess what came in last week in the mail?? My Dollyleo order featuring the SUQQU brush. And along with it I ordered a Becca brush as well, which has been catching my eye lately. Customer service was good and shipping took about a week, so I surely recommend the website. If you register you get a first time 10% discount code, which is always interesting.
Doesn't it look amazing? It sure does and it's heavenly soft - worth every penny. The Becca brush also looks very promising, I bought it to use for cream blush - this is the small size (they feature an extra small and medium as well).
Bristles in close-up, oh softness... Reviews will follow :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms